Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Jamie! I don’t think I have an online account with them, unless you can get there with your order number? I’ll take a look though.

Nothing coming up there for me. I’ll pick up the phone...
    If you go through the "create an account" option and use the same e-mail address you used when you placed the initial order it'll create your account automatically and all your past orders will show up in there https://www.aztecharmory.com/create_account.php

If for some reason it doesn't send them an e-mail with your order number and they will move it into your "new" account.

-Jamie M.

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    If you go through the "create an account" option and use the same e-mail address you used when you placed the initial order it'll create your account automatically and all your past orders will show up in there https://www.aztecharmory.com/create_account.php

If for some reason it doesn't send them an e-mail with your order number and they will move it into your "new" account.

-Jamie M.

I tried going in with my email and it showed “we have no record of this email”.

Edit: I created an account, but there is no way to enter an order number, and it hasn’t correlated that order number with my email. Still in limbo...
    Last edited by Redthies; 08-08-2019 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    I created an account, but there is no way to enter an order number, and it hasn’t correlated that order number with my email. Still in limbo...
    Funky. It worked for me, sucks it didn't work for you

-Jamie M.

Well I emailed and phoned and have got no response. It’s just a small part fir a shotgun. I checked my account and it says pending

Looks like they are going thru some heavy stuff.
    . I doubt you'll hear from them right away.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Stephen

Hidyn (08-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Looks like they are going thru some heavy stuff.
    . I doubt you'll hear from them right away.
    Looks like some people already got there shipping notice. I live in the same town as there outlet and just want to pick it up

Uhhh ohhh

Must be in DEEP ____

I get that Rob. I’m currently dealing with a parent with less than 2 weeks to live according to his doctor. We all handle things differently. Some throw themselves into their work, others cry in a dark room. There is no right or wrong answer. I’m also not assuming they took my money and ran. I don’t get that vibe from them at all. I do however run my own business, and if I were the dark room type, I would get one of my staff to handle emails, or set aside an hours day to deal with them. Your business will be around longer than the emergency hopefully.

As I’ve said before, I’m sure they are not out to get me, but my hunting season hinges greatly on receiving what I ordered from them (or something similar) in the next two weeks. IF my order is one of the ones that was held up by State Dept, and is now held up by their suspension, I NEED to know. All I’m looking for is an “it’s here and shipping tomorrow”, or an “it’s not here and won’t be for the foreseeable future” type of email so I can make other arrangements.

I realize I’m new here, but all I was asking for is info on how they processed the other members orders, and it would be also nice to know if the three guys who posted that theirs had shipped were complete firearms or just parts. I don’t like how you (Rob M) seem to think I’m vilifying Aztech and unsympathetic to their current situation. For the THIRD TIME, that’s not my intention. I’m just looking for some answers...
    Last edited by Redthies; 08-08-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Likewise, i'm curious on what is happening with my order as their website said they'll be using a different importer. I haven't received any replies from them for the past few weeks.

Anyone else get a shipping notice? They said on their website that the July import would be shipped on the 7th and 8th.