Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I finally got an email reply today from Carol Ann. It took me disputing the charge with Visa to get there, but I thanked them for trying to get me what I wanted, and wished them a speedy return to normal.

I’ll definitely do another try with Aztech when things are back on track...

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    I finally got an email reply today from Carol Ann. It took me disputing the charge with Visa to get there, but I thanked them for trying to get me what I wanted, and wished them a speedy return to normal.

Strange that you had so much trouble. I emailed them this morning to find out when my parts are scheduled to arrive, Carol Ann responded about 2 hours later. I sent a reply to her response and Darius got back to me about 2 hours later as well.

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve MKII View Post
    Strange that you had so much trouble. I emailed them this morning to find out when my parts are scheduled to arrive, Carol Ann responded about 2 hours later. I sent a reply to her response and Darius got back to me about 2 hours later as well.
    Probably because everything is getting back in order.

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post

Sorry didn't work out. But sounds like things are getting back on track. I got a couple emails from them today.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Sorry didn't work out. But sounds like things are getting back on track. I got a couple emails from them today.
    It’s all good. I ended up getting a better variant of what I originally ordered locally, which will get me through my planned hunts, and just made another order from Aztech tonight for a different barrel for it. In the end, it’s costing me a couple of hundred more, but I’m ending up with a better firearm with multiple barrels.

Darius has been very timely with emails over the past week, so hopefully they are on the upswing now!

So anyone know what actually happened!?

From their site:
    "Those of you who have firearms pending on the July and/or September/October shipments, will receive direct contact from us by email with options to move forward."
    I haven't heard anything from them. I'm still waiting on my firearm that was for the July shipment.

I have a couple big ordess supposed to be coming in. They said someone did something very bad with something that was imported by them. I came to see if there was any info on what was done... They may take a while but you'll get your stuff, stuff you prob can't get elsewhere in Canada.

Received my shipment yesterday for the July 22 import

nvm they did send me an email on options. It was in my Junk Inbox.