Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would love to use my winnings from the draw last October but have no idea what you can actually import that I cannot buy up here in the first place. My interests are in single shot rifles and such but have no idea what is out there anymore as all the guns I did want are not made anymore. Looking for a single shot 22 mag or something in a pistol cartridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenwp View Post
    I would love to use my winnings from the draw last October but have no idea what you can actually import that I cannot buy up here in the first place. My interests are in single shot rifles and such but have no idea what is out there anymore as all the guns I did want are not made anymore. Looking for a single shot 22 mag or something in a pistol cartridge.
    If you're looking for guns that are no longer in production, we may be able to help you find them. Sometimes what you're looking for could come available on Gunbroker or Guns America. If you find anything of interest anywhere is the US, we can bring it in for you as long as its legal in Canada.
    Sometimes.... It is a Matter of Need

Hey everyone, sorry for not posting sooner!

The next scheduled import is June 4th, order cutoff for permitting is April 30th.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Ann View Post
    Hey everyone, sorry for not posting sooner!

The next scheduled import is June 4th, order cutoff for permitting is April 30th.

Thank you!
    Hi, I am looking for a Primary Arms Platinum Series 6-30X56 FFP Scope with ACSS HUD DMR Reticle. I don’t see this listed on your site. Is this an item you can import to Canada? If so, how can I go about placing an order for one.

Thanks!

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Next Scheduled Import is April 2nd.
    Order cutoff date is Feb 26th.
    Let us know if there's anything you need that you don't find on the site.
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

First question, are you guys able to import either the mossberg shockwave or the mossberg 590m? Second question, is your guys site down? I keep getting a blank page come up on multiple browsers. Thanks!

Hey everyone!
    The June import is closed for permitting. Thank you for all your orders!
    The next scheduled import is July 23rd, order cutoff for permitting is June 15th.
    Thank you!

Hi Marshall, who can I contact if there is something I would like to get not listed on your site? I have sent a few emails to.
    Aztech’s email address with no response. Would it be better to call? Thanks.

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob View Post
    Hi Marshall, who can I contact if there is something I would like to get not listed on your site? I have sent a few emails to.
    Just wait, took a couple days for Carol Ann to get a hold of me, and than she was great.

Quote Originally Posted by scoob View Post
    We are working through a bit of a backlog on emails, the PA optic you want is available for import on the June shipment. Please email to [email protected] your mount preference and we will add a product page to our site so you can order it. Thanks.