Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    Hi Marshall, any eta on these?
    Waiting for an answer as to whether they will work with the original Colt Mags. The supplier told me today they used a C-Products mag as a template, so I think it should work, but he said he would find an original mag to test it with and get back to me. I'm not familiar with the C-products ones... they look the same on the outside but not sure if the followers are the same... Maybe you know?
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Waiting for an answer as to whether they will work with the original Colt Mags. The supplier told me today they used a C-Products mag as a template, so I think it should work, but he said he would find an original mag to test it with and get back to me. I'm not familiar with the C-products ones... they look the same on the outside but not sure if the followers are the same... Maybe you know?
    I have some C-Products .50 Beowulf mags, and comparing the bottom of the followers, they appear to be of a similar design in the critical area. If you receive some mag blocks before the next import date, I'll buy one to try and report back.