Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Canadian ForcesGOC Supreme commander zulu's Avatar
    its an awesome contest and im glad there are few entries ( better chances for me) also i still support the rules as im sure there would be a crazy amount of people enter who actually do not contribute to the site. they take the prize and leave. as for growing the site i believe that these contests are great for active users but we need events where we gather in person and have fun aswell. the GOC gopher shoot idea fit this bil perfect.

Red Deer Shooting Centre
    Quote Originally Posted by zulu View Post
    its an awesome contest and im glad there are few entries ( better chances for me) also i still support the rules as im sure there would be a crazy amount of people enter who actually do not contribute to the site. they take the prize and leave. as for growing the site i believe that these contests are great for active users but we need events where we gather in person and have fun aswell. the GOC gopher shoot idea fit this bil perfect.
    How about this event? This Sunday...

http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/show...e-22-July-2012

Quote Originally Posted by 50calshooter View Post
    How about this event? This Sunday...

http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/show...e-22-July-2012
    I was down there last night, and saw a sign with a whole bunch of cards. Wasn't sure if that was a good thing (regularly stocked up) or a bad thing (no one taking them)...

Canadian ForcesGOC Supreme commander zulu's Avatar
    yes! that sounds great. i didnt mean that this site doesnt have that stuff going on, infact this site is so far almost perfect for a gun owner to presnet ideas and ask questions.

Owner - Tundra Supply jonanddad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zulu View Post
    We had 2 Edmonton meets and one Calgary one sofar. We are looking into other things but it is abit hard to get ideas, Would love to hear your guys ideas on stuff, like meetups, shoots, otherthing

Quote Originally Posted by biopace View Post
    I was down there last night, and saw a sign with a whole bunch of cards. Wasn't sure if that was a good thing (regularly stocked up) or a bad thing (no one taking them)...
    Jwire goes there quite regularity to make sure it is stocked up.
    Owner - Tundra Supply

Quote Originally Posted by jonanddad View Post
    We had 2 Edmonton meets and one Calgary one sofar. We are looking into other things but it is abit hard to get ideas, Would love to hear your guys ideas on stuff, like meetups, shoots, otherthing

Jwire goes there quite regularity to make sure it is stocked up.
    How about a GOC gun show/swap meet? Get a bunch of us together, rent a small space and put the word out. (Just a quick thought I had while taking a break)

Posted through Tapatalk
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for 'em.

'Never trust anyone who says you can't legally own something because they don't like it'. - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Dog View Post
    How about a GOC gun show/swap meet? Get a bunch of us together, rent a small space and put the word out. (Just a quick thought I had while taking a break)

Posted through Tapatalk
    Hopefully we can plan something like that in the future

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Owner - Tundra Supply jonanddad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jwirecom109 View Post
    Hopefully we can plan something like that in the future
    Agreed we will look into this
    Owner - Tundra Supply

How about some media exposure?

Daintre Christensen
    Traffic Anchor/Co-Host

Daintre Christensen is the traffic anchor and co-host for Edmonton's most watched morning newscast, the Morning News on Global Edmonton.

You may recognize Daintre from her previous stint as our back-up reporter in the Global 1 helicopter, where she filed traffic reports for the Morning News, the Early News and Corus radio. She has also covered breaking news events for the News Hour on Global Edmonton, live from Global 1. From 2003 to 2006, she worked on the ground behind the microphone at CISN Country 103.9 FM.

Daintre was born in North Bay, Ontario. She and her family moved to Edmonton in 1986, and then to Fort Saskatchewan, where she currently resides.

The self-proclaimed "Canadian history nut" married on July 1, 2005 at the McKay Avenue School in downtown Edmonton. The building is Edmonton's oldest brick schoolhouse, which also housed the first two sessions of the Alberta Legislature in 1906 and 1907.

Daintre has a deep love for animals. She has volunteered at the Edmonton Wildlife Rehab Society, taking calls and collecting injured animals from concerned citizens. She is also environmentally conscious, participating in shoreline cleanups and tree planting. Daintre even takes time out to read to children and promote the value of literacy.

Outside of the Global Edmonton studios, Daintre enjoys dancing, martial arts, and believe it or not - target shooting!

Read it on Global News: Global Edmonton | Daintre Christensen
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for 'em.

'Never trust anyone who says you can't legally own something because they don't like it'. - Me

Doh!!!
    Wish I could just win that cool target. Can you point me to were I can buy one of these bleeding target's???

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast