Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    I will take this opportunity to recognize that GOC is finally getting recognition as a first class news / information forum.

Even though it's for a crappy topic, props to Aztec and Calibre for fostering GOC in the spotlight, which serves to enhance its status compared to other forums.

Smell the roses, JWIRE, you made it.

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Petamocto

knuckledragger (11-18-2015), Rory McCanuck (11-17-2015), webster (11-17-2015)

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by tdod101 View Post
    You could have been like everyone else and manufactured your own. You do realize these things sold for $100 each right? I know guys with 10 - 20 of these things. That's a lot of ban hammer with no compensation.
    First, I do know what these were selling for... and it's called gouging. If you check our web site you'll see we have the original Alexander Arms 10rd mags priced at $32.99 which is what they should be worth. Second, I understand that you need to vent on someone, but that fact is this was coming down no matter what... all we did was make it known so all the guys making them here in Canada have a chance to deal with it and not be get caught off guard.
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

4. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Marshall

Deuce-deuce (11-17-2015), knuckledragger (11-18-2015), Mobusten (11-19-2015), webster (11-17-2015)

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joe-Man View Post
    I think you misunderstood it. The fact that you CAN load more than 5 rounds of 5.56 into the mags makes them prohib. Lone-wolf was correct. If you wanted to use this with a beowulf upper the mag would have to be pinned to 2-ish rounds.
    Yep two rounds is all I can fit in blocked 5.56 mag , so that's all you get if you want to shoot your .50.

Mr/Mrs Mounties,

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Marshall, you do import/export, can you ship me to Maine? Leave no return address.
    We can ship them to any US address... no problem. You can pick them up there and use them when you shoot your .50 when you're on vacation...
    We have them shown as out of stock right now on our web site, but just send an email and we'll hook you up.

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Pinning 5rd beowulf magazine to what? 1 or 2?
    Stay classy
    I'm not feeling very classy right now. Unlike most who have these I do shoot a .50cal

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    First, I do know what these were selling for... and it's called gouging. If you check our web site you'll see we have the original Alexander Arms 10rd mags priced at $32.99 which is what they should be worth. Second, I understand that you need to vent on someone, but that fact is this was coming down no matter what... all we did was make it known so all the guys making them here in Canada have a chance to deal with it and not be get caught off guard.
    We can't begin to deal with it until we know what the issue is. You did the right thing; I don't believe you should be in any way held accountable. Now that we know what the RCMP stance is on the matter we can devise an action plan to perhaps challenge it. Hopefully the CCFR, CSSA and NFA take the info and run with it.
    "I don't have a firearms problem; they all work perfectly well." - Strike that. I do have a problem; the gov't has decided some are too dangerous to own.
    Membership: CCFR, SAFGC
    Gov’t couldn’t make sense if you gave them a recipe.

10. The Following User Liked This Post By DanN

knuckledragger (11-18-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Yes, sorry for venting. But as far im concerned the rcmp doesnt make the law, and last time i checked, the law as written hasnt changed. so F em

12. The Following User Liked This Post By tdod101

Marshall (11-17-2015)

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    I'm not feeling very classy right now. Unlike most who have these I do shoot a .50cal
    I hear that. I was planning on bringing a AA .50 upper in for my own use as well... It's a serious cartridge with a lot of potential but two round a round mag limit makes it less attractive.

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by tdod101 View Post
    Yes, sorry for venting. But as far im concerned the rcmp doesnt make the law, and last time i checked, the law as written hasnt changed. so F em
    Vent all you want... I have broad shoulders...

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast