Thread: Banned users

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by livewire0129 View Post
    Kennymo, thank you for the response. How would one know if they've been infracted?
    Oh, you'll know.....

But seriously, you will receive a PM automatically from our high tech infraction software system. Usually with all the details of the post in question, unless it's widespread trolling or something like that. Then we'll assume you know where you've been a dumba$$....
    And it's not like there won't be warning signs beforehand. We'd way rather post a subtle (or not so subtle) warning in a thread or fire a cautionary PM than check all the stupid little boxes on the infraction paperwork....I'm pretty sure they were designed with discrimination against the large fingered gentleman in mind......
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Oh, you'll know.....

But seriously, you will receive a PM automatically from our high tech infraction software system. Usually with all the details of the post in question, unless it's widespread trolling or something like that. Then we'll assume you know where you've been a dumba$$....
    And it's not like there won't be warning signs beforehand. We'd way rather post a subtle (or not so subtle) warning in a thread or fire a cautionary PM than check all the stupid little boxes on the infraction paperwork....I'm pretty sure they were designed with discrimination against the large fingered gentleman in mind......
    Yeah I had a tendency to curse. Being that this site doesn't automatically **** it out. Yup you know when you got a infraction.