Thread: Banned users

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kennymo, thank you for the response. How would one know if they've been infracted?

Quote Originally Posted by livewire0129 View Post
    Kennymo, thank you for the response. How would one know if they've been infracted?
    In most cases , you would get a PM from the mod giving the infraction ,along with the reason why...
    " Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ The warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm. " .... " And I looked , and behold a pale horse ; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."...." I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon them.” ; Ezekiel 25:17

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Gunexpert007

Rory McCanuck (02-15-2016)

Oh, you'll know.....

But seriously, you will receive a PM automatically from our high tech infraction software system. Usually with all the details of the post in question, unless it's widespread trolling or something like that. Then we'll assume you know where you've been a dumba$$....
    And it's not like there won't be warning signs beforehand. We'd way rather post a subtle (or not so subtle) warning in a thread or fire a cautionary PM than check all the stupid little boxes on the infraction paperwork....I'm pretty sure they were designed with discrimination against the large fingered gentleman in mind......
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Oh, you'll know.....

But seriously, you will receive a PM automatically from our high tech infraction software system. Usually with all the details of the post in question, unless it's widespread trolling or something like that. Then we'll assume you know where you've been a dumba$$....
    And it's not like there won't be warning signs beforehand. We'd way rather post a subtle (or not so subtle) warning in a thread or fire a cautionary PM than check all the stupid little boxes on the infraction paperwork....I'm pretty sure they were designed with discrimination against the large fingered gentleman in mind......
    Yeah I had a tendency to curse. Being that this site doesn't automatically **** it out. Yup you know when you got a infraction.

Shotgun, rifle and a 4 wheel drive! BrotherRockeye's Avatar
    tenderness when you sit
    We're kin cuz we shoot! What we shoot, and what we shoot at, shouldn't matter!

"The worst an honest man can do is make an honest mistake" ~ Augustus McCrae
    There is no Justice...SUNRAY Lives