Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Shotgun, rifle and a 4 wheel drive! BrotherRockeye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jwirecom109 View Post
    In the ongoing saga of the coins, the minting company now wants 4 times the cost that i was recently quoted to just engrave the coins.

As such they will be coming non engraved, at which time they may or may not be engraved before going to their original homes.
    Buy a stamp set from Princess Auto and do them yourself

Most jewelers engrave as well...
    We're kin cuz we shoot! What we shoot, and what we shoot at, shouldn't matter!

"The worst an honest man can do is make an honest mistake" ~ Augustus McCrae
    There is no Justice...SUNRAY Lives

Complaint filed with ombudsman of canada post after 3rd level of management fed me the same B.S.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

3. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By jwirecom109

BrotherRockeye (09-27-2016), kennymo (09-27-2016), Rory McCanuck (09-27-2016), Swampdonkey (09-27-2016)

Have gun, will travel. Forbes/Hutton's Avatar
    Complaint filed with ombudsman of canada post after 3rd level of management fed me the same B.S.
    Multiple thefts.
    Multiple frauds (if CP took money to provide insurance and won't pay out).

Contact the RCMP.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherRockeye View Post
    Buy a stamp set from Princess Auto and do them yourself

Most jewelers engrave as well...
    Yep. Lots of places sell different sizes, you can buy just numbers or letters. Maybe do a -1 instead of R and no letters needed. Sets cheap typically though.

I've punched lots of brass disks with different sizes. Practice, draw a line with a pencil if hand stamping, reset in the mark after every strike. Harder hits not always better. Depending on curve, multiple hits to fill in. But nice results can be had.

Can’t get away from this anymore, it’s the age of me first, that’s mine and I’ll sue you. Gone are the days of the handshake honor and your word is good as gold, and a hard day's work for a good wage. I miss thoughts days.
    Guns Only Have Two Enemies
    Rust and Politicians

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo9mm View Post
    if i ever qualify for a coin with the amount of infractions i have, i will meet the guy personally to accept it
    You have multiple infractions too? Why are all my favourite internet personalities about to be censored?

we used to have one of those key smiths and engravers in southgate mall. not sure if hes still there. its been a few months.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Shotgun, rifle and a 4 wheel drive! BrotherRockeye's Avatar
    Good for you! Maybe this needs some media attention to grease their wheels...

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Rattler View Post
    Can’t get away from this anymore, it’s the age of me first, that’s mine and I’ll sue you. Gone are the days of the handshake honor and your word is good as gold, and a hard day's work for a good wage. I miss thoughts days.
    There are still some of us whose word is our bond, earn every penny and say what we mean. We're just getting fewer and farther between...

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdonkey View Post
    You have multiple infractions too? Why are all my favourite internet personalities about to be censored?
    It's not censoring, it's reminding us of our manners...you can say whatever you want...but it might cost you...me...

Infractions are like Granny rapping you on the knuckles for reaching instead of asking at the supper table...

It stings more when you don't expect it.
    We're kin cuz we shoot! What we shoot, and what we shoot at, shouldn't matter!

"The worst an honest man can do is make an honest mistake" ~ Augustus McCrae
    There is no Justice...SUNRAY Lives

11. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By BrotherRockeye

Candychikita (09-28-2016), Coke (09-28-2016), Rory McCanuck (09-28-2016)

Token Female Moderator Candychikita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strewth View Post
    Well I was just going off the Moby Dick meme to help with my pirate musings, I'm CERTAINLY not the one that just insinuated CC has a blowhole. Or webbed appendages.
    ...Or are you meaning it in a complimentary way? That she can hold her breath for a really long time, and when dead, we can render her down for lamp oil? Both excellent additions to anyone's CV.
    Clearly I've been away from the site for a while. I'd have to agree with Strewth on his assessment. I could do with a nice pair of fox fur slippers....

Complain to media. Sadly I've already received mine, or I would totally be in for some media spotlight stuff.