Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: NEA 102

Quote Originally Posted by EvilGrin View Post
    I agree. Waiting sucks, but I do appreciate the heads up and will wait the week without issue. I'm sure I'll complain and hit the refresh button and be all excited, but that is a much better option than not knowing the announcement is coming this week and missing out on the first batch that go up for sale.

My prediction is Friday afternoon. The RCMP probably mailed out the papers Monday. Give Canada Post four days to deliver it, and NEA will disseminate the information as soon as they receive it. That being said, I hope it is today!
    You are aware that NEA has been promising announcements on this for almost 6 months?There has been several pending announcements which have gone nowhere.At this point I think it would be in NEA's best interest to say nothing till it has an FRT in hand and product on the way to the retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by ESnel View Post
    You are aware that NEA has been promising announcements on this for almost 6 months?There has been several pending announcements which have gone nowhere.At this point I think it would be in NEA's best interest to say nothing till it has an FRT in hand and product on the way to the retailers.
    Yeah I have been following along since the beginning and I know how it feels to see a message that gets us all excited and then be left in the dark. But I'm pretty forgiving as I understand what NEA is trying to accomplish. Just think about how long people have been talking about making a new non-restricted AR-102. People have been begging manufacturers and importers to make it happen. All I have heard from everyone else is that if we can provide a full set of dimensioned fabrication drawings then they will make it happen. And then we have NEA who decided to make it happen for real. They put in the time and effort as well as R&D money into it in order to give us what we have been asking for for years. Are they great at communicating and setting realistic expectations on time lines? LOL No not at all. Are they working on giving us something we have been wanting for what feels like forever? Absolutely. For that much I am grateful.

3. The Following 8 Users Like This Post By EvilGrin

B-rad (06-15-2017), Blkmrkt (06-15-2017), Drache (06-15-2017), Farmer2285 (06-15-2017), NG Limited (06-15-2017), Northern Diesel (06-15-2017), Scotsman (06-16-2017), Smc (06-15-2017)

Of course the link didn't work... go look at NEA's FB page

on NEA's facebook.

Seems legit. Pre-orders now?

Well that clears everything up.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

LOL

Scamp
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Must have been bring your kids to work day for the RCMP

Really? They keep everyone waiting and then post this. Not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Therapy View Post
    Really? They keep everyone waiting and then post this. Not lol.
    C'mon lighten up a bit. It's all in good fun