Howdy there guys, newbie to shooting (kind of) here, just finished my PAL yesterday, and completed RPAL today, and I'm going through the paper work (hopefully answered everything sufficiently.) and I'm coming down to the bit asking about the fee. Now, I know the fee for restricted is $80, but if I'm sending in my PAL and RPAL at the same time, do I only pay the one fee of $80? Also I take it that the 'proof that i have completed' the courses relates to the two sheets filled out by the instructor that says I passed and with what grade, etc or do I photo copy my course reports and send the copy? And finally, there's a third section in the training certification section that says 'safety training' I'm assuming this is for actual firearms trainers?

Also, my pops has a .22 that is pretty much mine now since he no longer uses it, and if I'm honest with you, I don't think he's ever cleaned the darn thing. I picked up a Hoppe's universal cleaning kit the other day, and I'm wondering if anyones got any tips for cleaning this sucker out? I don't plan on using it much besides for small game, since I'm going to get myself a higher caliber (something like a .30-06 or a .270).

Oh, also, how many of you actually went and got a professional to take your photo? I was honestly thinking I'd just get someone to take a picture with a camera or a phone and have it printed, professionals cost like.. twenty bucks a photo.

Cheers guys, looking forward to receiving my card!