Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz Axxemann View Post
    The guys at IRG just seem to be pulling off reactionary bullshit to scoop business from people who have done the actual leg work because they can get stuff from their US "branch" for cheaper, and at a higher profit margin due to the lower overhead costs of not having a brick & mortar shop..
    They keep the bullshit NR tax verry low. and I applaud them for it. If it wasnt for them we still be getting rapped in Canada look at North Sylva and the MX10 ... hahahahh they blatantly rip off Canadian gun owners and give zero *cares* about it.

Brick and mortar stores are a dying breed. If I can buy it online for cheaper why the heck would I get in my truck, waste gas, go into the store, have to talk to people and pay 15% tax instead of 5% when I buy online. Heck Everyone I know has Amazon prime. Save a metric ton of money, get your stuff in 2 days! And the best part all of this can be done naked from your living room.
    Last edited by Rory McCanuck; 07-06-2018 at 08:43 PM. Reason: F-bomb deleted

2. The Following User Liked This Post By DILLIGAF

SIR VEYOR (07-06-2018)