Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by akimiski View Post
    today I looked at Tikka T3X and liked the feel, I am thinking I am going to go for it, maybe with 308 or 6.5 creed more (for the recoil and long range accuracy) since I will be looking for practice on the range with that (once I am able to find a range and secure a spot for membership), every range I looked it are at full capacity in Ontario around GTA.

For the shotgun, can anyone help me determine f I should be looking for pump action first or just get the semi auto? primarily use will be target practice, secondary use would be hunting
    Its up to you. Just be aware that some semi auto shotguns dont always cycle with some light loads. You'll never have that problem with a pump action. I have a semi auto but I find I shoot my Remington 870 pump 99% of the time. Its just what Im used to.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    October 21 2022 - Liberals ban all handgun sales and transfers in Canada via order in council - NEVER FORGET !!!

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By blacksmithden

akimiski (11-28-2022), Aniest (11-29-2022)