Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Familygunnutz View Post
    I would definitely make a post for QC10 when it arrives, Aztech/Marshall is getting a FRT number assigned to it at the moment.
    QC10 has small frame lowers for glock 9/40/357 sig, large frame lowers for glock 45, they also have lowers for colt patterned mags. no weird mag block and is the best looking lower around imho.
    the lower accepts any AR triggers.
    the brake is awesome! unique and effective, it's sitting on my .223 AR and it tames flashes and muzzle jump without ringing your ears love it
    Cool, glad to hear the FRT is coming along; we could use more options for 9mm ARs up here. Those Qc lowers do look cool. I thought 9mm ARs needed a different hammer? Am I dating myself?
    Glad to hear the brake works, it's hard to choose with all the muzzle device options claiming to do everything these days.
    CSSA CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Strewth View Post
    Cool, glad to hear the FRT is coming along; we could use more options for 9mm ARs up here. Those Qc lowers do look cool. I thought 9mm ARs needed a different hammer? Am I dating myself?
    Glad to hear the brake works, it's hard to choose with all the muzzle device options claiming to do everything these days.
    as long as you get a ramped 9mm bolt you can use any hammer, if you happened to have a non-ramped bolt then you will need a rounded hammer, or grind down the notch on the hammer, or have the bolt ramped.
    ramped bolt is way to go.
    also the bolt need to have a glock "cut" for working with glock magazines.
    I wanted a brake similar to KAC MAMS without the crazy cost, someone owns a KAC MAMS tried this EFAB and he swears they preformed the same, good enough for me
    Last edited by Familygunnutz; 05-23-2015 at 08:46 PM.