Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Edenchef View Post
    OMG! [IMG][/IMG] So, now we will have to rely on the "judgement" call of an LEO and hope they got, read, and understood the memo about no more rivets? I think I like my rivets. The possible fail is strong with this one. [IMG][/IMG]
    If you want rivets we can do that, all you have to is is specify that when you order them.
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Marshall

Edenchef (06-24-2015)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    If you want rivets we can do that, all you have to is is specify that when you order them.
    Sorry, Marshal. We really need a sarcasm smiley here on GOC. I think what you have done is great. I was trying to poke fun at the fact that the average serving LEO cannot/does not even care to understand the current regulations about firearms. Now I have to carry ANOTHER piece of paper to educate these neanderthal LEO's about the very law's that THEY are supposed to be enforcing. My point is: if these morons are not properly trained in the law, why is it my responsibility to educate them....for free. Educating them on the law is the obligation/duty of the Government and that is what I supposedly pay some taxes for....educating these thugs, before they f___kup somebodies life, by their ignorance/lack of proper training. If ignorance of the law is not a defense for a citizen; why is it tolerated/allowed/even encouraged for LEO's? We all know the answer....$$$$$$. These are the new "Sheriffs of Nottingham"; collecting the hidden taxes(fines) for their masters(government) bloated treasury.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Edenchef

Marshall (06-24-2015)