Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by linung View Post
    I did mine earlier this year. It took about 2 month. I don't remember the exact dates, but they were basically sitting on their asses waiting for me to call up and ask what's up so they can tell me they need to speak to my reference.

Five minutes after my reference hung up the phone with them, I was able to check online and see that it was approved and on the way to me.

I could have gotten it like a week or two earlier if I'd call up sooner.

Lucky....

For a person who lives in Alberta and had to mark off in the personal section for Depression. I had sent in my application in late May in express mail with the RCMP receiving on the 24. I waited the 28 days and application popped up online and gave them a call found out they would not accept my Visa debit card I had written down. I paid the fee with a pre-paid card about 2 days later. So now it has been the Alberta CFO for over 60 days in a queue. It has not been looked at, even with numerous phone calls. None of my references have been contacted (being my mom and father so I should know if they get the call) and included my doctor's info (who supports me).

I just want to partake in something I have been looking forward to for years, heck I am no longer depressed due to treatment with transcranial magnetic stimulation for the first time in years...

Geez, I only really want to own a Lee-Enfield not some big scary black gun. Right now I think is the best rifle for the price here in Canada and because of the research, I have done on my great uncle. He was KIA in Italy 1944, in fact, it almost 73 years since his death on the 18th.
    Last edited by KB_TheDireWolf; 09-05-2017 at 06:47 AM.