Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Cool, until I remember that I don't particularly enjoy shooting full power 45auto for any length of time!
    Harden up, pantywaist!

Probably not manly enough to shoot full-house 10mm Auto, either. My g/f does it. Not very accurately, but she does it.
    Yes, you can fix stupid, but the stupid folks have passed laws against it. - FallisCowboy

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz Axxemann View Post
    Harden up, pantywaist!

Probably not manly enough to shoot full-house 10mm Auto, either. My g/f does it. Not very accurately, but she does it.
    I've shot full house 44 mag in a (4.25" L frame) model 69 with wood grips. And I shoot one-handed exclusively. I think that validates the Man Card

But I prefer something that I can put a few hundred rounds through without chewing up my web.

A few tenths of a grain of powder is enough to make the difference between a 50 round day vs as much as I want, in all seriousness.

And no one is denying that 45auto is from the right hand of Gods last son on Earth, Petamocto

The 1911 from His left hand

Screw it - when I get that Norc, I'll buy the .460 kit for it.

You guys bringing in brass too, Marshall?
    Last edited by Mark-II; 03-03-2017 at 07:41 AM.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

www.aztecharmory.ca
    We will be bringing brass for sure... working getting the ammo on the NRCan list as well, but that will be a few months in the hands of the bureaucrats.
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...