I sold a number of firearms in September/October, so had to sign up for the SSB account. At that time, their software was glitchy, and myself and a few other members had problems properly setting up the account. I finally called CP and was put through to tech support, who completed setting up a SSB account for me from scratch after discovering a technical glitch in my online application that was impossible for them to fix and left them stumped.

If you need to call, just call. It's not worth the headache trying to figure it out yourself if it's not working, as you might not even be able to fix it on your end at all. In my case, I went through all the right steps, falsely declaring I had a business as their rules required me to do, but in the end of the process, it sent me to the personal version rather than the business version required to ship firearms.

Tech support was was unphased when they asked the name of my business, to which I said I don't have one, and am only doing this to comply with their shipping restrictions on firearms. They just used my name as the name of my 'company'. The process didn't take long to fix at all, once I made the call.