Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome! I just placed a BIG order

FYI, I had quite a bit of trouble with the shopping cart. i.e. trying to add 3 packs of the crush washers, there is no quantity option so you just have to keep clicking add to cart. I did it slow and let it update, but when I went to the cart it would have 2 packs, or 4 packs, so I'd have to delete it from the cart and start over (there is no way to update the cart from the quick cart screen even though it lets you change the quantity, it doesn't save it).

And trying to squeeze in the free shipping with the discount code, it doesn't calculate properly so you have to keep adding/removing items and going to checkout before you can see if you got the free shipping or not (even when it says free shipping, once you add the discount code, it's not free anymore unless you put more stuff in your cart).

-Jamie M.

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    Awesome! I just placed a BIG order

FYI, I had quite a bit of trouble with the shopping cart. i.e. trying to add 3 packs of the crush washers, there is no quantity option so you just have to keep clicking add to cart. I did it slow and let it update, but when I went to the cart it would have 2 packs, or 4 packs, so I'd have to delete it from the cart and start over (there is no way to update the cart from the quick cart screen even though it lets you change the quantity, it doesn't save it).

And trying to squeeze in the free shipping with the discount code, it doesn't calculate properly so you have to keep adding/removing items and going to checkout before you can see if you got the free shipping or not (even when it says free shipping, once you add the discount code, it's not free anymore unless you put more stuff in your cart).

-Jamie M.
    Thanks for your order Jamie and for persevering with the checkout - your feedback is really appreciated.

We are moving to a new web host before the end of the year and we're aiming for increased functionality like having an order quantity option although discount codes combined with free shipping are probably still going to give the issues you described, but we'll work on it!
    Great Value Shooting, Tactical & Outdoor Gear
    Flat rate shipping anywhere in Canada: $200+ is Free; $100-$200 is $7.95; under $100 is $11.95.
    www.colonelmustard.ca