Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Look'n Good
    Great, thanks for the courteous reply.
    Don't want no whup whup whup over me casa
    like the Dr. gets on occassion....................................
    Howdy All...........What's the member count?.......

Great contest! Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing! Just a quick question - I have a PAL coming at some point in the next month or so - am I able to enter now, or do I have to wait till I have the PAL in my posession?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh J View Post
    Great contest! Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing! Just a quick question - I have a PAL coming at some point in the next month or so - am I able to enter now, or do I have to wait till I have the PAL in my posession?
    Josh at the time of entry into the contest, you will require the legal requirements that are imposed onto us by law.
    Because the first contest (drive to 500) does not require a PAL to enter into it (as we are not giving away a firearm), you enter into it, as long as you meet the legal requirements to enter (eg of age, etc, please review contest rules before entering)

The coming contest that will be firearm giveaways will require a PAL to enter, so if at the time of those contests you will not be able to enter until you have your PAL.

Each Contest will have their own contest entries and each person will have to apply each time a new contest is set up.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Very nice! Thanks a bunch! I should have my PAL within a month, so no issues there! Time to enter this one

Look'n Good
    Hookay, I'm in.
    No funny business......
    Thanks for the pm to enter 50cal..................
    Howdy All...........What's the member count?.......

Survivalist
    I'm in. Sounds good to me, and I'll encourage as many as I can to join.

Canadian ForcesTransparency Enhancement Facilitator chalkriver's Avatar
    Thanks again !!

Great idea guys, I'm in for this as well.

Question though, I clicked the link, agreed to the terms and filled out the info, then was redirected to the forum index. Is that all that's required to submit? I thought I would be redirected and have to login again somewhere?

Please feel free to tell me if you haven't gotten my submission and I'll submit again, of course I'll wait until you tell me either way as I don't want to submit twice and break the rules.

Red Deer Shooting Centre
    Quote Originally Posted by loki View Post
    Great idea guys, I'm in for this as well.

Question though, I clicked the link, agreed to the terms and filled out the info, then was redirected to the forum index. Is that all that's required to submit? I thought I would be redirected and have to login again somewhere?

Please feel free to tell me if you haven't gotten my submission and I'll submit again, of course I'll wait until you tell me either way as I don't want to submit twice and break the rules.
    When you finished filling out your info, did you click "send" ? if you did it would redirect you back to the site after....

Yes I do believe so, just thought I messed up as I thought I had to sign back in as you said in the first post in this thread. Perhaps it's because I got the password set to remember.

So then a heads up to those who got their passwords set to remember that you wont have to sign in again by the looks of things.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast