Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    EM Precision Rifles stevesummit's Avatar
    Well this is another great give away !!! But we really need to address rule 1.6 !!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the great giveaways. This site is in a class of its own.
    Last edited by chickengeorge; 06-02-2014 at 05:04 PM.

done thanks!

You betcha I entered
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Entered for another fantastic giveaway! I'm always torn between sharing this awesome site and keeping it secret to increase my odds..... oh, right, there's a Drive to 12,000 Members draw! Sharing some more!

Quote Originally Posted by jwirecom109 View Post
    This again? Guys we have given away 8 guns in the past, if you don't like it don't enter.
    Read our privacy policy, and understand we are not giving away candy bars here.
    Some present "GOC dealer" used to do giveaway on some "other forum" and was not asking private information for entering the contest. Policies are just policies, and like any database it can be used on a different purpose than the intended one...

If this comment is recurring, maybe you should act upon for it not to occur again.
    Last edited by x0ra; 06-01-2014 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drache View Post
    I don't see any problem with the form. Name, Address, Phone number, and asks if you have a PAL. Where is the problem?
    I don't want to link my nick to my legal information outside of a need to know basis, ie. if I win, I will give them, if I buy something on the marketplace, I will give them, but not prior. I know how the Internet never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by x0ra View Post
    If this comment is recurring, maybe you should act upon for it not to occur again.
    If you really care, you could have the government step in and force them to comply to how you want things.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Distinguished Baconeer VancouverSkiBum's Avatar
    Looks like we have a debbie downer! Thanks again goc.
    I looked and looked but I didn't see God. - Yuri Gagarin, 14 April 1961

When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

http://i.imgur.com/wZbDShd.gif

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    If you really care, you could have the government step in and force them to comply to how you want things.
    I am merely expressing an opinion, you are the one making a fuss about it. Just you would be the same to start a new thread about how unacceptable it is for store X or Y to take your PAL info in a register, and how it constitutes a backdoor registry, etc. However somehow here, on GOC, because they are giving away stuff, it's acceptable.

If GOC get compromised, and the database get loose, it will be pricey for thieves to have nominative information about PAL owners ! [and btw, criminals gives as much frack about Privacy Policies than other criminals do about "gun free zone".]

edit: there seem to be an awful lot of exploit in vBulletin v4.2.0 (SQL injection, XSS, ...). I wonder to which extend GOC admins are up to date with regards to upstream patches...
    Last edited by x0ra; 06-01-2014 at 03:16 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast