Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by x0ra View Post
    I am merely expressing an opinion, you are the one making a fuss about it. Just you would be the same to start a new thread about how unacceptable it is for store X or Y to take your PAL info in a register, and how it constitutes a backdoor registry, etc. However somehow here, on GOC, because they are giving away stuff, it's acceptable.

If GOC get compromised, and the database get loose, it will be pricey for thieves to have nominative information about PAL owners ! [and btw, criminals gives as much frack about Privacy Policies than other criminals do about "gun free zone".]

edit: there seem to be an awful lot of exploit in vBulletin v4.2.0 (SQL injection, XSS, ...). I wonder to which extend GOC admins are up to date with regards to upstream patches...

I'll tell you the Same thing I told the guy that asked for only an Email to enter and the other guy that asked to enter without a PAL, and got mad when i said no.

AS PER THE RULES:

2.7 Gun Owners of Canada Inc. will use the entrant's Personal Information only for identified purposes, and protect the entrant's Personal Information in a manner that is consistent with the Gun Owners of Canada Inc. Privacy Policy at: http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/faq....=terms#faq_pol . The personal information provided to enter the Contest will be used only to administer the Contest, and for no other reason.

We will not Disclose the method of protect, All you need to know is that it is secure.

And if thats not good enough, then I have two pieces of Advice.

1. Don't Enter, if your worried about your personal information, but if you have an email or online account anywhere you already have. And be more worried about protect of your wallet then your online information, with a share phone I can get everything including your sin number in less then 1 second. I don't force you to Enter into a FREE firearm giveaway at MY Cost.

2. Start your own contest, Pay for the product yourself, and create your own rules for entering. Make sure they are within the Law and have fun. I don't have to spend a budgeted amount a year on contests, I could instead just pocket the money. I would be alot richer and would not have to deal with the headache of hearing people that think I owe them something even though they get free use of the site and free entries into the contests.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    If you really care, you could have the government step in and force them to comply to how you want things.
    And that would be the last of any contests we ever had, kinda like what happen to prophet river with their ruger giveaway.

If you want to start attacking people that and looking to give back then well that will stop.

And what we are doing is Completely Legal, and would not be asked to be changed by the government.

Quote Originally Posted by jwirecom109 View Post
    ... other guy that asked to enter without a PAL...
    Technically, you don't need a PAL for a set of binos :-)

That rifle would really make me smile, some long range 2L plinking is a great addition to a day of shooting. Entered. Thanks for the chance to win some great products!

Entered!

Canadian ForcesGOC Supreme commander zulu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by x0ra View Post
    Technically, you don't need a PAL for a set of binos :-)
    Maybe any of your issues could have been voiced and aswered in PMs.

thanks GOC, i wasnt expecting a gun give away with the tavor already being offered.

Quote Originally Posted by zulu View Post
    Maybe any of your issues could have been voiced and aswered in PMs.

thanks GOC, i wasnt expecting a gun give away with the tavor already being offered.
    I might have one more in the safe too for sometime later this year who knows

In as well. Wicked give-a-ways as usual, thanks!

CCFR Lifetime Member
    CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member
    NRA Endowment Member

Entered! One of these months I am gonna win. It will be a glorious day!

Keep up the great work on the forum guys, I don't think you get the credit you deserve for the hours that go into something like this. Coming from a guy who tried to start a forum. Thank you!
    A gun's like a woman son, it's all how you hold her.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast