View Poll Results: How long does it take to issue a club-level ATT in Ontario?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Within a week

2 14.29%
  • Within two weeks

0 0%
  • Within three weeks

5 35.71%
  • One month

5 35.71%
  • More than two months

2 14.29%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    After reading though some of these posts good lord! I knew the Ontario CFO was bad, but good lord! I would have been lost trying to purchase my first restricted!
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."
    - Antonio Meloni

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    1. Thank you for not failing to live up to my expectation of you that you must try to start a fight in every thread.

2. It is not that the club rep has the authority to give you the ATT, but they are a good source to keep the pressure on the CFO to see where the application is in the process. In my experience, my calls effectively saying "Where is my LT-ATT?" did not get very far, but right after my club rep called, they seemed to be more willing to help out quickly.
    #1.. whatever

#2 true in part.. however that does not equal the same as if everyone put in their applications w/o the club.. yes it could cause delays etc.. but think on the pressure it would place on the CFOs.. esp when they drag their asses and local MP's get told etc etc.. you have to look at the big picture.. not just the easy / apathetic route.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny_Guns View Post
    After reading though some of these posts good lord! I knew the Ontario CFO was bad, but good lord! I would have been lost trying to purchase my first restricted!
    Wyatt is w/o any doubt a total assh*le.. as is Neidermier (sp?).. and his predecessor Savage.. Trust me I've met them all in person and dealt with their BS

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    CFO's have imposed a minimum 2 week waiting period for first time ATT's in Alberta I know.
    That must be fairly new.
    My first restricted purchase ever (in Alberta fall of 2014) I had to wait for my ATT for 20 minutes until it showed up in my email.
    CFSC and CRFSC Instructor to Santa

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345