Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RPAL interviews

Just called the RCMP they actually only did one interview and my card is on its way

Quote Originally Posted by Malus View Post
    I don't know about that. I took my RPAL last fall and my buddy told me that they asked the craziest questions. For example, "does he become agitated or excited when watching action movies?". When he told me this, I just did a face palm and shook my head. Both my references were called as well. Received my license in a timely fashion (all together maybe 2 months). My wife on the other hand, well, we're still waiting......
    They asked my reference if I "became overly excited when watching playoff hockey".... He told them I was a leafs fan and never got to watch playoff hockey.... my card showed up 3 weeks later....
    It's no fun punning with a Kleptomaniac... they keep taking things, literally.

3. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By superbrad

DeathSpok (02-10-2015), DuhBoredShooter (04-19-2018), Mikey27 (02-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by superbrad View Post
    They asked my reference if I "became overly excited when watching playoff hockey".... He told them I was a leafs fan and never got to watch playoff hockey.... my card showed up 3 weeks later....

Hahhaahah

They ask whatever they feel like asking and interview who they want. They never interviewed my wife
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

lol

That is diligent research!

Awesome! She was approved yesterday. Rode her ass to start calling and lo and behold, good to go......

They called both my references right after each other. Both were able to talk so it didn't take very long, PAL/RPAL was at my house 2 weeks later.

One of my references was a LEO, they called him while he was enroute to an accident call. With sirens blasting in the background, they asked him "If Mr._______ ever told you he was going to harm someone, would you know who to call???"
    He laughed, they hung up, got my RPAL 10 days later.

Different situation with me. I've been waiting *months*. Finally got the CFO's office to get some info out of Miramichi. Their story is they could not contact either of my two contacts by phone so the further claim that letters were sent to both and no word was heard back from either.

Complete and utter bullshit. I work with both references and neither got a call nor a letter.

I had one of them call and the reference was completed very quickly.

We'll see what happens next...
    pog mo thon

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast