Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by auracle View Post
    what does this mean? you have a non restricted firearm, you arent doing anything wrong or illegal. there is nothing wrong with calling them to verify the frt number so that you have it if an LEO hassles you.
    I don't have as much faith in the CFO as you apparently do....they are not our friends nor are they here to preserve what little firearms we are able to currently enjoy!!!

You can't tell me that after the CZ858 crap that it would not be an easy stretch to restrict a "black" gun chambered in a pistol caliber? Honestly, if you can't see the potential you need to take a better look at the landscape around you!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    I don't have as much faith in the CFO as you apparently do....they are not our friends nor are they here to preserve what little firearms we are able to currently enjoy!!!

You can't tell me that after the CZ858 crap that it would not be an easy stretch to restrict a "black" gun chambered in a pistol caliber? Honestly, if you can't see the potential you need to take a better look at the landscape around you!!!

They aren't unaware of the gun.

I'm not saying it is under their radar, it has an FRT so they are obviously aware of it but I am also not in a big rush to remind them about it either!!

Have a PAL? You're already on their radar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12