What would you like from Condor

We've recently become a Condor (www.condoroutdoor.com) dealer and I would like to know what you would like to see us carry. Having personally used their Jackets (Thanks Colt Canada) and Bags for the more than a year, I can attest to the quality of their gear. We will definitely be carrying a selection of their Outerwear, Bags and Packs. However I would like some feedback on what else the community would like to see. thanks, Omkaar
    Last edited by Omkaar; 11-02-2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Added url and edited for clarity.
    Save 5% on all purchases with coupon code "GOC"
    I respect people who respect people.

Had their urban go backpack since 2010. When through community college(eh it ain't uni but still the books are heavy), the oil patch a couple times, and daily PEI life, still dang near 100% no rips that I can recall.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken