Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Wish emails were answered...........

nevermind. decided not to deal with you guys
    Last edited by Sabio; 09-04-2017 at 02:41 PM.
    Previously- Rivetc78 from CGN

I would love to use my winnings from the draw last October but have no idea what you can actually import that I cannot buy up here in the first place. My interests are in single shot rifles and such but have no idea what is out there anymore as all the guns I did want are not made anymore. Looking for a single shot 22 mag or something in a pistol cartridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post

That's too bad, because Marshall and Carol Ann are great to deal with, very customer service oriented people. That being said, their communication hasn't been up to their usual standard lately. Maybe they're just very busy with the current/next import. Perhaps you'll want to give them another chance though, they do provide a great service to Canadian firearms enthusiasts, plus, they are genuinely nice folks.

Take care.
    Last edited by ponymusic; 09-05-2017 at 06:57 PM.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By ponymusic

DBenn (12-28-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    That's too bad, because Marshall and Carol Ann are great to deal with, very customer service oriented people. That being said, they're communication hasn't been up to their usual standard lately. Maybe they're just very busy with the current/next import. Perhaps you'll want to give them another chance though, they do provide a great service to Canadian firearms enthusiasts, plus, they are genuinely nice folks.

Take care.
    Around import day e-mail response time seems to lag a hair. They're packing up my second order through them right now though, so I forgive them....

But yeah, super easy to deal with and long waits for a response is not the norm.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By kennymo

lone-wolf (09-04-2017)

Thanks so much for all your feedback. It is my task to respond to emails daily and some days they stack up on me. We are a small company and we all wear multiple hats.
    Its true our email response time lags a bit during import time as we believe its priority to get everyone's order out as quickly as possible.
    It is not our intention to displease any customer so if we haven't responded in a timely manner to your request, please do not hesitate to email a second request.
    Sometimes.... It is a Matter of Need

Quote Originally Posted by Sabio View Post

My apologies for not responding to your email in a timely manner. I did some catchup over the weekend so if I didn't get to yours, please resend. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenwp View Post
    I would love to use my winnings from the draw last October but have no idea what you can actually import that I cannot buy up here in the first place. My interests are in single shot rifles and such but have no idea what is out there anymore as all the guns I did want are not made anymore. Looking for a single shot 22 mag or something in a pistol cartridge.
    If you're looking for guns that are no longer in production, we may be able to help you find them. Sometimes what you're looking for could come available on Gunbroker or Guns America. If you find anything of interest anywhere is the US, we can bring it in for you as long as its legal in Canada.

IMG_1749.jpg

Thanks for making a little girl very happy....but not for a few years yet, lol. One more safe queen for the time being....
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

11. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By kennymo

Carol Ann (09-11-2017), ESnel (09-11-2017), linung (09-11-2017)

The November import is now closed and we are starting the permit application. Shipment is scheduled to arrive Nov 27th.
    Thanks again to everyone for all your orders.

13. The Following User Liked This Post By Carol Ann

lone-wolf (10-19-2017)

Happy New Year from all of us at Aztech Armory! Thank you all for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the new year!

We have extended our order cutoff to December 31st for the Feb 5th import.

For early 2018, we are planning a website upgrade that will more clearly show the stock levels for products in Canada. We are also adding a 'Wish List' function!!

15. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Carol Ann

DBenn (12-28-2017), ESnel (12-27-2017), lone-wolf (12-27-2017)