Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You never know when that zombie apocolypse will happen. And you would kick yourself for not having that colt python
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo9mm View Post
    You never know when that zombie apocolypse will happen. And you would kick yourself for not having that colt python
    Rick didn't always use the Python, though!

lol, I thought that said fleshlight.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

4. The Following User Liked This Post By lone-wolf

Gaidheal (01-20-2015)

Senior Member Weekend Gunslingers's Avatar
    When I went for mine i just wanted a handgun....so I got the Glock 17 Gen 4.....and an XCR-L...and an M4..and....and...and

Get it!
    "Never step in anything soft"
    Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm...-sW1YrMRwIkTaQ

Just do it. There is literally zero reason not to, and plenty of reasons to.

Quote Originally Posted by webster View Post
    I know you're already convinced, but I have to add myself to the Do It crowd. You never know when it may come in handy, and for something other than spending money. My dad never had much reason to do it either, until my grandfather got sick and decided to pass all his guns down. Now Granddad's revolver is coming to me for safe keeping while Dad gets the full license he wishes he'd gotten in the first place. Good thing I have my RPAL, or it would be out of the family.
    I have to agree with webster. My grandfather decided to get rid of his guns when he got sick and they came to me while the other members of my family scrambled to get the RPAL.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird go pro."

I say just go for it as I wait patiently for the mail to bring me a surprise of one RPAL.

I went for both. They make you wait long enough to get one. Might as well get both at the same time.

Same.. I figured for the extra time, and couple of bucks more.. might as well do the course/application process once... you buy cheap, you buy twice :-) I'd rather have it and never need it, than need and not have it myself. My first thoughts were that I wouldn't have any guns in the house, and only use the ones from the range.... now that my RPAL is finally issued, my thoughts are a changin'...lol...

I would have an RPAL if i was a bit younger, i have possession only for the handguns i own, don't intend to buy any more and certainly won't be buying a rifle i can't take with me when i'm out in the pasture. Well at least not legally. The RPAL is a few more bucks but if club shooting is all you do then go for it as you might want a nice 357 mag or an AR to enjoy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123