Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Coming to Canada - Down Range Fabrications *Pre-order opportunity* (PIC Heavy)

A very simple product that got a lot of buzz at the 2015 Shot Show was The Pigeon Hanger by Down Range Fabrications. They are a flexible metal hanger designed to hold clay pigeons in a number of ways.

We are very pleased to have made arrangements with Down Range to represent their products here in Canada and GOC members can be the first to try them out. Our first order will be primarily for the Pigeon Hangers and Pigeon Board Kits but they manufacture some other very innovative products and high quality target stands that we intend to carry as well.

Pigeon Hangers come in 10, 25 and 50 packs with prices starting at $11.99.

Manufacturer's Description:
    Pigeon Hangers are patent pending metal hangers for clay pigeons (shooting clays). The Pigeon Hangers are designed to securely hold all brands of manufactured clays. The tails of each hanger can be bent as needed in order to hang clays on rope, pipe, branches, boxes, plywood, etc. The tails can also be twisted in order to hang clays on nails in a board. Hangers can be punched through boxes or target backers. Each hanger can be re-straightened to be re-used another way.

Clays are one of the few reactive targets that many ranges allow and these hangars allow for easy placement in a number of ways so stands are not damaged. They are also great for using at your favourite shooting spots as they are quick and easy to set up. Here are some pictures to give you an idea of the many ways they can be utilized:

String 'em up!

Cardboard Box

Stick them right in the dirt or snow!

Or use a stand...

Pigeon Board Kits are a great value and include a folding backing board and hangars. The Pigeon Board Kits will be selling for $28.99 each

Manufacturer's Description:
    Pigeon Boards are collapsible target backers that are pre-perforated to allow Pigeon Hangers to be installed easily. The Boards are 100% weatherproof rigid plastic that will last for hundreds of round or more depending upon caliber. All boards collapse down to a 6" width for easy transport.

Pigeon Board -12 includes:1 - 18" x 24" pre-perforated collapsible backer
    2 - 18" side clips
    12 - pre-bent Pigeon Hangers
    12 - straight Pigeon Hangers

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL - Any order of 25 or more Pigeon Hangars gets 5 free hangers added! *While Supplies last

ORDER HERE!

Let me know if you have any questions or wish to get in on the initial order. ETA 3 weeks.

Cheers!

Frank
    Last edited by [email protected]; 03-24-2015 at 05:24 PM.
    North Trail Sports
    www.northtrailsports.com
    Our Facebook Page

That is ridiculously simple....yet I still have this urge to say 'shut up and take my money!'....

Shotgun, rifle and a 4 wheel drive! BrotherRockeye's Avatar
    That's a groovy product for the useless...your market is huge!

That stand with the balloons...if you hit that piece of angle iron in the middle can you split the bullet and take out both the clays closest to it

I'm a fan of anything with rebar legs! FYI they won't "stand up" to a 100gr 250-3000 round...mine didn't.

geezus I just read that and it all sounds snarky...it's not meant to be.

Must be my mail mad rubbing off...

My maildik didn't drop off either parcels or cards for the two items I have sitting at the post office, according to their tracking numbers. This is the same clod that left a p/u card for a SCOPE and forced me to drive the 70km to pick it up. Nobody else wants the job so you can imagine the level of service...

Anyway, nice looking gizmos, I expect you'll sell a pile.
    We're kin cuz we shoot! What we shoot, and what we shoot at, shouldn't matter!

"The worst an honest man can do is make an honest mistake" ~ Augustus McCrae
    There is no Justice...SUNRAY Lives

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherRockeye View Post
    That's a groovy product for the useless...your market is huge!

That stand with the balloons...if you hit that piece of angle iron in the middle can you split the bullet and take out both the clays closest to it

I'm a fan of anything with rebar legs! FYI they won't "stand up" to a 100gr 250-3000 round...mine didn't.

geezus I just read that and it all sounds snarky...it's not meant to be.

Must be my mail mad rubbing off...

My maildik didn't drop off either parcels or cards for the two items I have sitting at the post office, according to their tracking numbers. This is the same clod that left a p/u card for a SCOPE and forced me to drive the 70km to pick it up. Nobody else wants the job so you can imagine the level of service...

Anyway, nice looking gizmos, I expect you'll sell a pile.
    You're just not using big enough rebar. Stop by a bridge building site after dark and look for something over 1".

Ok, I want in. but - where the heck do we preorder them from? Just let you know here, or pm, or what?

Shotgun, rifle and a 4 wheel drive! BrotherRockeye's Avatar
    Actually I just build them with the legs waaay outside now, and no tripod designs...that's just asking for trouble.
    We're kin cuz we shoot! What we shoot, and what we shoot at, shouldn't matter!

"The worst an honest man can do is make an honest mistake" ~ Augustus McCrae
    There is no Justice...SUNRAY Lives

Very simple and smart design.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Alrighty, the link is now on our website: Down Range Fabrications Pigeon Clay Hangers and Boards

The best value is with the 50 pack but if you want the Pigeon Board, that makes a nice starter kit.

Remember to leave your GOC name to get the free hangers on any order of 25 or more and/or the purchase of the Pigeon Board Kit. We plan to firm up this order with the manufacturer by Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Any questions, just post here or send a PM.

Cheers!

Frank
    Last edited by [email protected]; 03-24-2015 at 06:39 PM.
    North Trail Sports
    www.northtrailsports.com
    Our Facebook Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast