Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Links' not working for me for some reason.

Sorry about that. Please give it another go. Seems OK now.
    North Trail Sports
    www.northtrailsports.com
    Our Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    Links' not working for me for some reason.
    Any luck? If you are still having a problem let me know.
    North Trail Sports
    www.northtrailsports.com
    Our Facebook Page

Firebird Targets - I have been asked a couple times if these will work with the Pigeon Hangers but never having used Firebirds, perhaps one of you can answer this. Are they designed like a regular clay? If so, they should be able to clip to these hangers. Here is a close up of the clip snapped to the back of a clay:

Cheers!
    North Trail Sports
    www.northtrailsports.com
    Our Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Any luck? If you are still having a problem let me know.
    Just processed it - seemed to work fine. I left my 'foxer' name in the comments section. I ordered 50 - you just can't have enough target hangers in my books

I would imagine they'll be fun for other things too - I was thinking it would be amusing to hang two pop cans (full) on a string and then hang the string on the 'hanger' part - and see if you can shoot one pop can and then hit the other before it hits the ground should be good for all kinds of amusements. We should do a contest once people have gotten them to see who can come up with the most creative ways of using them and post pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    Just processed it - seemed to work fine. I left my 'foxer' name in the comments section. I ordered 50 - you just can't have enough target hangers in my books

I would imagine they'll be fun for other things too - I was thinking it would be amusing to hang two pop cans (full) on a string and then hang the string on the 'hanger' part - and see if you can shoot one pop can and then hit the other before it hits the ground should be good for all kinds of amusements. We should do a contest once people have gotten them to see who can come up with the most creative ways of using them and post pics.
    Got it! Thanks Foxer And I'm totally on board with that contest idea. The guys at Down Range have been fabulous to work with and I'm sure would offer up a little something.
    North Trail Sports
    www.northtrailsports.com
    Our Facebook Page

I did my order for 50 early this morning, enough for me and a friend. By the way that was my first online order ever, time to get out of the dark ages.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I did my order for 50 early this morning, enough for me and a friend. By the way that was my first online order ever, time to get out of the dark ages.
    I'm honoured! Oh, we sent you an email update so please have a look and get back to me.
    North Trail Sports
    www.northtrailsports.com
    Our Facebook Page

OK, this is last call Tomorrow we will be firming up the order with Down Range so if you want to get in on the promo, now is the time.
    http://www.northtrailsports.com/p2287/Down-Range-Fabrications-Pigeon-Clay-Hangers-and-Boards/product_info.html

And just FYI, those who use the Firebirds should be good to go since they just stick to the inside of the clay. These will give you lots of mounting options to help facilitate the bigger kaboom
    North Trail Sports
    www.northtrailsports.com
    Our Facebook Page

Hey folks, the Down Range order has arrived! We will be sorting out the orders over the next day or so and getting these shipped out to you pre-order dudes ASAP Looks like we will have some extra stock for web sales and will update as soon as they are available.

Cheers!
    North Trail Sports
    www.northtrailsports.com
    Our Facebook Page

11. The Following User Liked This Post By [email protected]

road kill (04-16-2015)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast