Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seraphim Armoury's GIVING BACK PROGRAM!

See on Facebook and website:

http://seraphimarmoury.ca/giving-back/

https://www.facebook.com/seraphimarmoury

Giving Back Program

Seraphim Armoury to proud to announce the launch of our “Giving Back Program”

So many veterans, police officers, peace officers, firefighters and first responders put their lives on the line on a daily if not hourly basis to protect and help us. Potentially sacrificing their mental health and physical wellbeing. We want to help those that have helped and served us. We will be launching a number of different operations within the “Giving Back Program”, to help raise funds for veterans, injured officers and other first responders. Currently we will be donating items at our cost in hopes to raise financial aid to assist those who have given so much. We will be taking the money received from the program and will be taking veterans, injured officers and other first responders on outdoor adventures, in hopes of surrounding them with the peace and joy of nature and the great outdoors. We have currently teamed up with Great River Fishing Adventures (insert link) and Kettle River Guide & Outfitters (insert link) who have generously donated their time and graciously discounted their hunts and fishing trips so that we can offer more outings and time away for our vets and first responders. We hope to have your support and to help us move forward with this great cause!

What we are NOT

• We are NOT a registered charity or able to give any receipts for charitable donations. We are doing this on our own and donating our time as well as products out of pocket. We are NOT doing this for any tax breaks.
    • We are NOT trying to make money on this. The proceeds raised will be used to provide all amenities to facilitate the best outing our veterans/first responders deserve, this is not limited to food, housing, transportation and libations the money will also be used to further fund future giving back program operations or outings.

What we ARE

• Dedicated to helping veterans and first responders.
    • Conservationists and outdoorsmen hoping to use nature to assist in the healing of injuries both physical and mental.
    • Committed to helping those who help us. We are a Law Enforcement Officer owned and operated company, who use veterans and peace officers for as much work outside our current positions as possible.
    • Community Driven. We want to help as much as we can but financially we can only give so much, which is why we need to come together as a community to work as one help heal those who serve us.

PHASE ONE

Seraphim Armoury will be selling our Seraphim Armoury Stickers for $11.00 each. We have 200 stickers available. We will then run a customer appreciation giveaway for the sticker customers and randomly select a winner to receive the prize. The customer appreciation prize will be a HARDWOOD SKS and a MOSIN NAGANT 91/30 prize package (keeping it non-restricted) that will also include a GX2 Self Healing Target and several other small items, to send veterans/first responders on an all expenses paid trip through Great River Fishing Adventures. Stickers will be sold at $11.00 a piece, (tax included) with no limit on how many tickets an individual may purchase. There will be a MAXIMUM of 200 tickets offered for sale, the sticker sales will last until the stickers are sold out or 5 months. $11.00 for a sticker and a 1 in 200 chance of winning the customer appreciation prize, TWO firearms and a significant amount of smaller swag prizes! Winner take all! Help us reach our goal and win an amazing prize package while doing so! This is not a raffle.

Payment is EMT sent to [email protected] include your shipping address and information.

Big thanks to our generous sponsors!

Great River Fishing Adventures: http://greatriverfishing.com/
    Kettle River Guide & Outfitters: http://kettleriverguides.com/

*** Winner must be resident of Canada, hold a current PAL and meet all legal requirements for firearm ownership. ***

If you are or know of a Veteran or First Responder who could benefit from this program, due to injury, PTSD, stress, or other situation please email [email protected] so that we can discuss ways in which we can possibly help. All discussions are private and confidential. You are not alone. You are not forgotten.

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By SeraphimArmoury

knuckledragger (03-28-2015), lone-wolf (03-28-2015), Satain (04-14-2015)

This is an awesome contribution and I can totally get behind this. I think it's really cool that Great River is involved. I used to deal with Dean when I worked at the tackle shop in Abbotsford (though it's been awhile and I doubt he remembers me LOL). He was always a pleasure to deal with and an upstanding guy.

Count me in for 2 stickers. EMT and PM with info to be sent a bit later today.
    I'd rather make a difference than a dollar.

I'm in for 2 as well, EMT's been sent
    What does not kill you proves to me that you may be of use at a later date
    NFA
    NRA

Canadian ForcesMember RetdChief's Avatar
    New to this site and so far this positive energy is excellent. I'm definitely in for this cause.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By RetdChief

Gaidheal (03-28-2015)

Thank you everyone! We appreciate the support and hope this program with be a small token of appreciation for the tremendous work the LEM / first responders do!

My stickers arrived today! They're pretty sweet. I put one on the gun cabinet and the other on my workbench cabinet.
    I'd rather make a difference than a dollar.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By FlyingHigh

SeraphimArmoury (04-14-2015)

How are the sticker sales going?
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHigh View Post
    My stickers arrived today! They're pretty sweet. I put one on the gun cabinet and the other on my workbench cabinet.
    Excited to plaster one of these on the gun cabinet!

12. The Following User Liked This Post By kennymo

SeraphimArmoury (04-14-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    How are the sticker sales going?
    We still have around 100 left to go! (or until the time runs out, about 4 months to go, although if we reach our 200 sticker goal we are able to help a lot more vets/first responders) So hopefully we hit our goal!

14. The Following User Liked This Post By SeraphimArmoury

lone-wolf (04-14-2015)

I'm in for one, should look great on the safe!

16. The Following User Liked This Post By shootemup604

SeraphimArmoury (04-15-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast