Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Hey, sorry for the delay on this. The 5/20 blocks are ready, but no word on the timing for the 5/30 ones. Truth is the guys we have working on it don't have any sense of urgency. We're discussing the possibility of making them ourselves, so I'll update on that front once we decide if that's a viable option.
    Hi Marshall, any eta on these?

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    Hi Marshall, any eta on these?
    Waiting for an answer as to whether they will work with the original Colt Mags. The supplier told me today they used a C-Products mag as a template, so I think it should work, but he said he would find an original mag to test it with and get back to me. I'm not familiar with the C-products ones... they look the same on the outside but not sure if the followers are the same... Maybe you know?
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by OverKill View Post
    For people like me who already have many (I have 8) Gen3 Pmags, will you be selling the internal block piece separately so I can get rid of my rivet and use these instead?

And before anyone asks, the fact that these new mags can be disassembled is awesome. During dis-assembly you'll have all the parts separated, and therefore the magazine body by itself. If I were to purchase 8 of the internal block pieces (assuming they're available separately), I'd have to remove the rivets in my existing mag bodies, thereby making them exactly the same as the NEW mag bodies that already come with the insert (mine would have a hold where the rivet was obviously).

Finally (again assuming you can/will sell the internal blocks), does anyone see any legal issues with doing this to your existing mags??

Thanks,
    Battle Beaver
    Hey sorry for the delay on this... I'll get these priced and loaded onto our site soon and post a link here.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Marshall

Battle Beaver (08-28-2015)

www.aztecharmory.ca
    here's a link to the Pmag 5/30 blocks: https://www.aztecharmory.com/round-b...g-p-26823.html

Again, sorry for taking so long to get around to this...

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Waiting for an answer as to whether they will work with the original Colt Mags. The supplier told me today they used a C-Products mag as a template, so I think it should work, but he said he would find an original mag to test it with and get back to me. I'm not familiar with the C-products ones... they look the same on the outside but not sure if the followers are the same... Maybe you know?
    I have some C-Products .50 Beowulf mags, and comparing the bottom of the followers, they appear to be of a similar design in the critical area. If you receive some mag blocks before the next import date, I'll buy one to try and report back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234