Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Quote Originally Posted by W35 View Post
    Wow, that is a lot of issues for one person to go through?! Or is most of the issues you listed things you heard and/or seen on the infamous internet and dated 2 years or longer?

Can you share some pics of your NEA, that had some of these issues or emails that you received from NEA showing: "their record of honest behaviour is terrible, lying shilling,and general bad behaviour."

You have my attention.
    Why would I ever buy one?. I like having working eyes with no bits of bolt in them. Even if nea made a good product, which they do not, I still wouldn't buy one. I find Jeff's behavior to be offensive, he uses customers as beta testers. Over and over and over again it was "gen A was bad but gen B is great" and then when gen B was just as bad or worse it was the same BS again "gen B was bad but gen C is great. Or my favorite " that was just old bad parts that got mixed in with the new good parts". No testing, no QC no measuring during manufacturing, just pumping out garbage and then warranteeing it. Nea is an embarrassment to good Canadian manufacturing, no amount of BS and lies can make up for that. I bet my life on a Diemaco C7. I wouldn't give you any more than the going rate for scrap aluminum for anything made by nea. I wanted nea rifles to be good, they were not. And that is sad because Canadian shooters deserve better.
    these aren't the droids you are looking for.

I'm confused, you list many issues with the product, and even more with the follow up service, but you've never owned one?

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
    A gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have one, you'll never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Run 'n' Gun View Post
    I'm confused, you list many issues with the product, and even more with the follow up service, but you've never owned one?

Given what I have seen in person and in photographs, why would I ever buy one?. I don't need to get burned personally to know that grabbing an operating stove element is a bad idea either. I have never owned an nea rifle, I have also never pounded my nuts flat with a hammer, but I know that would be a bad choice, without experiencing it first hand.
    these aren't the droids you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Run 'n' Gun View Post

Don’t waste your time. You’d have better luck persuading the tide not to come in. He will continue to bang his gong regardless.

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By biopace

mg4201 (Yesterday), W35 (Yesterday)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213