www.aztecharmory.ca

Strike Industries now Available in Canada through Aztech Armory

We now have full access to all Strike Industries product. Check them out at http://www.strikeindustries.com/shop/index.php
    Find what you want, them let us know and we will get it set up on our site for you.
    As usual, price will be close to what you see on their site and in some cases even lower, with no added import fees.
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

Just joined GOC - prior to this i was agonizing about how to get some of their RED accessories and rails imported to Canada...you've inspired my next AR build...!

Will the fake suppressors be able to be ordered..I've got a Jr carbine with a long fugly barrel that needs some dressing up

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Greazy Jungle View Post
    Just joined GOC - prior to this i was agonizing about how to get some of their RED accessories and rails imported to Canada...you've inspired my next AR build...!
    Welcome to GOC. We're happy to have you on board.
    Let us know exactly what you're looking for and we will get you set up. Our next import date is Jan 30th, so we can bring in anything you need on that shipment.

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by oddjob70 View Post
    Will the fake suppressors be able to be ordered..I've got a Jr carbine with a long fugly barrel that needs some dressing up
    For sure... we don't have them listed on the site yet, but let us know which length you want and we will get it added so you can place the order.