licence query results = blank page

When i go online i get a blank page when i look up application status. Forgive me for sounding stupid but is this just because i'm 15 days into the 28 day waiting period? Is this the usual?

yup, thats usual, generally nothing is there till your 28 day waiting period is up, because, well, its a mandatory 28 day waiting period and nothing could happen anyways, most take much longer then that anyways, anywhere from 45-120 days seems to be the norm so to speak, plenty of time to study stuff online and get your wish list ready!

It's appearing online around 2-3 weeks for most after confirmation of delivery (registered mail.) Total time taken is varied, but to be seen online seems to be 2-3 weeks from arrival at the moment.

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    It's administered by the RCMP. You might as well get used to not getting clear communication.....that just the way they roll. Be patient.....if you haven't heard anything by about week 3 after your 28 day wait period is up, then start calling. Apparently now your references have to call in themselves.....not sure how they get notified of this.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    October 21 2022 - Liberals ban all handgun sales and transfers in Canada via order in council - NEVER FORGET !!!

I recommend as soon as it shows up on the site call 1 800-731-4000 (Add this to your speed dial or contacts because as a PAL holder you'll be calling those guys a lot!) & check that your application is copacetic & ask if your references can call in. If they call in before the 28 days that's fine & if it goes well your license will be issued exactly 28 days after it arrived like mine was.