Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Unfortunately #8 Calling dibs on #69 wasn't one of them... lol...

I guess I gotta start posting on every thread.

4000 posts? Nope. Contributing excellence to the community? I've contributed, but don't know I'd label it as excellence. Looks like one of these coins is not in my future
    In spite of all of man's grandiose achievements, he owes his continued existence to six inches of topsoil and the fact that it rains.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By R&R Rancher

Rory McCanuck (08-21-2016)

Canadian ForcesGOC Supreme commander zulu's Avatar
    Okay so you can get one if other coin members nominate you. I thought that was in addition to the 4K posts

Yeah R&R rancher I think that's how it works... You certainly cleared that up for me.... In an excellent way I'd even say. Yup pure excellence on your part.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By zulu

Dustee (08-29-2016)

Coins look cool, not my thing but the idea behind them is cool.
    Liberal party of Canada-Useless since 1867

How about some love for some of the first members?

I read the entire post. You need to have 4000 posts or live in Alberta so you can buy drinks for a bunch of people and a few other impossible terms. The chances of talking to a Mod is right up there with being a contributor of excellence to the community when everything a person says a Mod jumps down his throat with another idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenwp View Post
    I read the entire post. You need to have 4000 posts or live in Alberta so you can buy drinks for a bunch of people and a few other impossible terms. The chances of talking to a Mod is right up there with being a contributor of excellence to the community when everything a person says a Mod jumps down his throat with another idea.
    If you read the entire post, you're not understanding it.
    I'd rather make a difference than a dollar.

Its a bold strategy lets see if it pays off. Seriously though nice design! Makes me wonder where all my challenge coins buggered off to...
    I shot a 1910 ross and still have everything minus my marbles if you find them please do not return to owner

Cmon guys/gals.. GOC put up quite a bit of money to offer this to the members... Yes it may take some work to get, but it was not meant to be easy. We want this is to be a challenge to receive. We are not forcing anybody to participate, but we would definitely like everybody too. There will be some given away by: Admins, Moderators and you; the members.
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."
    - Antonio Meloni

12. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Gunny_Guns

FlyingHigh (08-21-2016), zulu (08-21-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by jwirecom109 View Post
    How to Gain a Coin
    [/B]

1. Members may apply for a coin if, the member has spoken to 3 (three) Moderators, those moderators agree to speak for the member as contributing excellence to the community, and stating what they have done. (must be approved by admin), OR
    2. 3 (three) moderators putting forth a member, may award a coin to a member if they are considered contributing excellence to the community. (must be approved by admin), OR
    3. Administrators may award a coin to a member if they are considered contributing excellence to the community.

Application: Click here
    I think rules 7&8 are essentially the same for the process, and 9 could be merged into it with a little re-wording. So three rules could be reduced to just one.

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast