Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't know where you guys are finding all these cheap guns. Everyone says I should be able to find Mosins for under $200. The cheapest I've seen for sale was $250 and was pretty rough looking. The lowest I've seen a Lee Enfield was One for $300 and the guy doesn't respond to my emails. I'm starting to get frustrated here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"...full wood kits..." Not many any more. Those that you might run across are expensive. A complete stock can cost you your $150-200 or more. And Lee-Enfield's have been assembled out of parts bins with zero QC for eons. All of 'em require checking the headspace to ensure the thing is safe to shoot.
    'Cheap' is a relative term. Don't think Mosins have run under $200 for years. It's not like there's a place for the retailers to order 'em from either. Those days are long gone. Mind you, these guys have a few. http://westrifle.com/wrstore/

Basically any cheap Mosin Nagant bought from a dealer is a $250 + gun with shipping and taxes added, in most parts of Canada.

Decent condition, full wood Lee Enfields without crappy bores under $500 are seldom if ever seen nowadays either.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By M1917 Enfield

Zeegler (03-02-2017)

There are still deals to be had if you're patient. I just got a 1915 No1 MkIII* for a very good price. It's sporterized, but numbers matching, and the rifling looks in great shape. Action is like butter.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Zeegler

DBenn (03-11-2017)

Thinking of the 70's when Lee Enfields were stuffed in a barrel in a Toronto surplus store selling for $28 each!

I guess I didn't do too badly. Paid $75 for my no.1mk3 about 10 or so years ago. It's a beater, but it runs well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12