Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    hey thanks for the extra friendly effort and time expenditure you put into this open forum response. i especially liked the 'no country for old men' reference. since i am about as new to GOC as it gets i really appreciated you taking it soft and gentle on the sarcasm where some others might of got their back up in a snooty tiff ;-) i will eventually get this fantastic website completely figured out and i'm sure ill soon be working and navigating it like a pro who has been on it for months/years... once again, thanks my good friend and be well and healthy and all my best to you and yours.. Happy New Year

I did it. Thank you.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

Quote Originally Posted by jwirecom109 View Post

Sir, you messaged me already in regards to this, and I answered the same day.

But since you want me to respond to you in the open forum let's do this ALL over again.

Let's start with what you messaged me.

Well if you didn't your email correctly it's not going to send you a confirmation email.

Will you get another one? No, you are responsible for entering your information correctly.

Why? because you didn't enter your email correctly, it's an automated process, and I'm not looking through 1000s of entries to forward you one because you didn't enter it correctly.

I also told you that if your email doesn't work if you won, we ask for a phone number to contact the winner at.

So hopefully you got your question AGAIN answered.
    Thanks for offering this promotion!

I too find myself in the same situation; confirmation for the Surefire, I am still waiting for confirmation on this rifle. Having used Chrome's "autofill" feature on both entries, both emails would have been the same.

I think that both 223/556 and myself are so keen to participate that were our entries not received; we would be more than glad to try a second time.

Many thanks for all that you do!

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkR View Post
    Thanks for offering this promotion!

I too find myself in the same situation; confirmation for the Surefire, I am still waiting for confirmation on this rifle. Having used Chrome's "autofill" feature on both entries, both emails would have been the same.

I think that both 223/556 and myself are so keen to participate that were our entries not received; we would be more than glad to try a second time.

Many thanks for all that you do!

Mark
    I have a large list of bounced back emails from people that didn't enter their emails correctly.
    Be weary on using auto form entries, they don't always work properly.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Entered!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwirecom109 View Post
    I have a large list of bounced back emails from people that didn't enter their emails correctly.
    Be weary on using auto form entries, they don't always work properly.
    So... the question remains; are we entered?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkR View Post
    So... the question remains; are we entered?
    No Idea, did you hit submit?
    Because I don't go through the entries during the giveaway, nor will I for an anyone.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

I've made the same mistake just take the time read the form after you fill it out. You can't expect jwirecom109 to go through all the entry's for every one, or just take a chance and enter again or hope your phone number is right.
    This is a free giveaway we should be happy and say thanks for all the hard work and time jwirecom109 puts in to make it happen.
    Guns Only Have Two Enemies
    Rust and Politicians

Maybe you should take out the skill testing question.
    Apparently filling in a form is a highly taxing test of skill.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

And I personally encourage everyone who's not sure if their entry worked to enter a second time.

Good luck everyone!
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast