450 Bushmaster ammo

Does anyone know where to get 450 bushmaster ammo and some reloading supplies for it.. dies, brass?

Hi. Should be orderable through your local gun shop assuming he carries Hornady ammo. How long it'd take depends on whether or not his supplier has any. Expect to pay up front too.
    Where you are matters somewhat. Buying reloading components and/or ammo is best done locally. Shipping fees with Hazmat added will hurt.
    Epp's claims to carry it. No guarantee they actually have any. Might have the dies too. https://ellwoodepps.com/
    Reloading is your friend, but it won't be cheap or easy. Hornady .450 Bushmaster brass runs about a buck U.S. each, Stateside. You cannot go there and bring components back either. Illegal by U.S. law. Dies and other equipment are ok though.
    Read this too. Not for the faint of heart(or pocket book) though.
    http://450bushmaster.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4817

I was looking all over for this caliber too. The price of shooting it don't look good, I'll probably start looking at a 45-70 or 444.
    Hey! How did I cross with a box of 308
    Lapua brass a few years ago? Opps. Found out that's it's a no no according to the US, once you're at CA customs it's all good.
    THE WIND BLEW, SH!T FLEW, OUT CAME THE LINE CREW

Order dies from C&H, reloading components locally. I bought 2 boxes of ammo when I bought my Ruger Guide gun and got them to order 5 more boxes