Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    South East from the center of the Universe
    I don't even understand how a brush could be used with the breech plug in. The copper bristles need to clear the barrel in order to reverse themselves. The fear being if you were to push a brush down, the bristles need to somehow compress when trying to pull the rod and brush back out...a lot of stress on those threads holding the brush to the rod. If it breaks down there, or strips the threads, you'll find yourself in an interesting predicament. (no doubt filling the air blue with expletives.)
    "This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."
    Sigmund Freud refers to the Irish.

To repeat what I said earlier.

"I think he missed the point i was trying to make with the stock ram rod, in that it is impossible to put in a brush, cleaning jag, ball puller, patch puller...etc on it."

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatBeard View Post
    To repeat what I said earlier.

"I think he missed the point i was trying to make with the stock ram rod, in that it is impossible to put in a brush, cleaning jag, ball puller, patch puller...etc on it."
    If you mean me, I didn't miss that. In fact, the first time you spend a session with your iron, you learn that.
    NFA, CSSA, NRA,

Ama-gi, the earliest known written form of Liberty or Freedom

I do not believe that a majority can vote a person's life, property or freedom away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterloomike View Post
    If you mean me, I didn't miss that. In fact, the first time you spend a session with your iron, you learn that.
    No, I didn't mean you and we had this chat earlier and I corrected myself. (i keep hitting reply instead of reply with quote, my bad)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatBeard View Post
    No, I didn't mean you and we had this chat earlier and I corrected myself. (i keep hitting reply instead of reply with quote, my bad)
    No problem Bud.
    NFA, CSSA, NRA,

Ama-gi, the earliest known written form of Liberty or Freedom

I do not believe that a majority can vote a person's life, property or freedom away from them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234