Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Enfield View Post
    It's called free enterprise/supply and demand. The supply is drying up.
    Doesn't mean it's not silly.

And some dealers have played the scarcity card to bump prices in the past, only for it to be BS
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Doesn't mean it's not silly.

And some dealers have played the scarcity card to bump prices in the past, only for it to be BS
    Where I shop they are up 70.00 and not as good as the original imports. Supply is dwindling and again no one forces you to buy one. Look at the K31, prices are nuts as there are no more being imported.

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    Sorry, Pet. Couldn’t resist...
    I don't get it. Are you saying that the SKS makes you feel the same as my Beretta CX4 Storm did for me?

I see that you took my post and edited it to be an SKS, but do you actually feel that way about it?

The CX4 is a way better gun; granted it costs 3x more so it better be, but if it had a great trigger it would be worth 5x as much as an SKS.

Good write-up, though. I'm fine with other people liking the SKS and doing whatever they want with their own money.
    I have no signature block.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    I don't get it. Are you saying that the SKS makes you feel the same as my Beretta CX4 Storm did for me?

I see that you took my post and edited it to be an SKS, but do you actually feel that way about it?

The CX4 is a way better gun; granted it costs 3x more so it better be, but if it had a great trigger it would be worth 5x as much as an SKS.

Good write-up, though. I'm fine with other people liking the SKS and doing whatever they want with their own money.
    the CX4 isn't in the same category .there's a 60+years ditch in time between the 2 LOL.

i've shot a CX4 many times,and yes it,s egonimically not in the same class. the CX is an extension of your forearms,very precise in 9mm.it's light and quite unconventionnal.love this little piece of plastic lol.

the sks is a piece of war from the past,in semi auto. classic . i like to shoot mines in standing position.

what i've noticed is,some like my supergrades are much more accurate than the regular BBQ'ed ones you can get at can tire or mainstream stores. mine are russian ,one from the tula arsenal,the other one is from another arsenal but too comlicated to pronounce for me haha. both displays the same higher level of accuracy. performed a trigger job on both,and honestly,from a hating attitude toward it ,i'm now a sks lover......of course, 5moa accuracy ( as the average ones does) wouldn't make it for me . but mines gets me a nice 3 moa at 100yards wich please me quite some , considering the fact i'm a total accuracy nut in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    I was hoping he would show up and do something useful in front of the cameras. Like beat the flames out with his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post

Your telling people with compliments to stay outa your thread made me remember that schtick. As it was deemed funny by lots of people, thought I’d give it a summer rerun...

Thank you to both of you guys for posting in good faith.

I appreciate the relationships I have on this forum because some people come here to relax.

I’m holding up the peace sign, I’m holding up your religious symbol of peace of choice, and I’m holding out my hand to shake it while making serious eye contact.

I respect you, I appreciate your opinion, and I’m sure we agree with 90% of what matters in life. Goodnight, and lets close off this thread with an awkward hug.

#SKS
    I have no signature block.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Petamocto

infidel29 (06-18-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlehead View Post
    man, for making pop cans jump 20 feet into the air at 90 yards, notning else really compares. 'cept maybe the 12 gauge
    A Swarm of Angry Bees: The American 180 .22LR Submachine Gun
    http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/show...Submachine-Gun

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

Lee Enfield (06-15-2018), Turtlehead (06-16-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    A Swarm of Angry Bees: The American 180 .22LR Submachine Gun
    http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/show...Submachine-Gun
    ive seen this video before. i wish i could own one....stupid gun laws.
    I didn't break any crimes

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546