Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Negative.

I'm currently in an office about 50 feet away from two of them mounted on the wall, and I almost want to go get a picture of me sticking the middle finger up to them just for you.

The last I checked, countries using the FN FAL did not do more to win the Cold War than the one using M14s and M16s.

The FAL is only slightly better than the SKS.
    so, then you should buy one and start a thread about how you're going to mod it....

Canadian ForcesMember
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenwp View Post
    I like the barrel inspection instructions. Very illegal to do in Quebec. It's against the law to point a gun at some one so looking down a barrel is pointing the gun at some one. They never said how your supposed to check a barrel on a auto because of this besides the cleaning rod run thru crap. When they made me take the firearms course again and I had to check the barrel on a bolt action rifle I just took the bolt out and looked down the barrel from the back. They didn't have a auto thank God.
    I had to take out my SKS to find out what this gas tube problem could even be as I was a bit confused. Of course being a farmer I used a Bic pen to take mine apart the first time.
    What the hell are you talking about ?!?!

I recently went to a store in order to buy an SKS, asked the guy to have a look at them to pick the best one, locked the actions to the rear and placed a white piece of paper and looked at the bore FROM THE BARREL END.

Nothing illegal about it in Quebec or the rest of Canada

Is there any videos of an SKS functioning full of mud debris ? And is one verses an AR with the same treatment?

Sent from my E6560T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    The FAL is only slightly better than the SKS.
    I was going to say "them's fightin' words" but then I remembered your reverence for the Storm.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425