Gevarm .22LR A6/A3 Replacment Stock

G'day Folks

I am trying to find a replacement stock for a Gevarm .22LR s/a A3 or A6. If anyone has one or knows someone who might please let me know.
    Alternatively, if there's any experts out there who might know of an aftermarket or other branded stock that might fit the Gevarm receiver, this also would be greatly appreciated.
    Failing the above does anyone know a reputable craftsman who could carve me out one?

ANY information or assistance with the above will be greatly appreciated.

Andrew

I know a guy who could do it for you, but..I think...you probably wouldn't want to pay what it'd cost. (You'd find it cheaper to buy a new 10/22.) So, that begs the question...

What might a one-off custom Gevarm stock be worth to you? (Ballpark.)
    Retired Maryland State Police Captain Jack McCauley speaking in the Maryland Senate for CCW reform:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUaPDiW-GY

I will ask a friend of mine about a price, he makes stocks for a living. The next thing is to haunt gun shows, I see lots of used stocks on tables at every show I attend.

Try Western Gun Parts. There are a few 2 year old posts on other forums about WGP having some Gevarm parts. Gevarm itself is long gone, of course. Gunparts, Stateside, doesn't even list 'em. No importation, Stateside, since 1965ish.
    Like Wendell says, having anything cu$tom made will cost more than the rifle is worth. You might be able to fit another stock once you take some measurements.

Cheers all for replies.

Got a bloke says he can source me one but if that falls through, I'd pay for a custom stock. If it came to that, quote me for a pistol grip, cheek riser and hatching...

Depends on quality, type of materials etc. but for a nice thumbhole or pistol grip setup with beautiful finish? Gotta be worth a couple of hundred

Keep an eye out for one for me, I'll buy it off you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anobleman View Post
    Keep an eye out for one for me, I'll buy it off you!
    Anyone able to source me a gevarm one piece stock?? Please email me on [email protected] as I can't receive msgs.

On the very odd Chance someone has found a fitting tac stock or stock that will fit from another rifle please let me know asap. I need this built!

Another option would be a pistol grip stock but I'm dreaming I think.

If you're in Australia like your e-mail address implies... shipping is gonna kill you :P
    General purpose troublemaker with a few gems of knowledge from time to time. Yep. I'm the same in real life too.
    GOC's Official, Unofficial 10mm Auto fanboy. So rabid that I'm willing to tell off mods and happily take the infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz Axxemann View Post
    If you're in Australia like your e-mail address implies... shipping is gonna kill you :P
    Believe me Sir, when the stock is as rare as these are, postage is the least of my problems...