Problem with Loaddata?

Has anyone else received a warning and privacy error with regard to Loaddata.com? I was using it without issue last week, and then tonight whenever I try to load it my browser refuses and keeps giving me warnings about it not being a secure site. Anybody else receive the warnings, or know what's going on?
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

Firefox updated in the last week, and it has been giving me some warnings.
    Maybe something as simple as that?
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

I have been told their security certificate "expired". I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I gather it's an admin problem at their end.
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

Certificates are issued by trusted third parties and are used to encrypt communication and validate the identity of the site you're on. The certificate has an expiry and must be renewed (this one expired after one year, on Friday). Somebody probably knocked off for an early st paddy's day drink, forgetting to renew the cert.

Everything still works, it's nothing to worry about in this case. The third party cert issuer just can't say 'yes, everything is hunky dory' because the date is the date is the date - it's automatic.

"...gather it's an admin problem at their end..." Yep. Means they didn't pay their bills.
    Biggest issue with Loaddata is the fee for data that was developed by a gun rag writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    "...gather it's an admin problem at their end..." Yep. Means they didn't pay their bills.
    Biggest issue with Loaddata is the fee for data that was developed by a gun rag writer.
    Well, it's a bit of a leap to assert that it means they didn't pay their bills.

Most certs don't auto-renew based on pre-arranged payment. I know of two or three large (TUM) financial institutions who have slipped up on a cert renewal simply because one fell through the notification cracks until a client called in asking what the what...

...but if you know better and aren't just slandering based on some prejudice, thanks! Good to know!!