Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    Historically lactose intolerance is the norm. We who can break down milk sugars are the genetic mutants.

When humans were hunter-gatherers, we had no need to break down milk because we never consumed it after weaning. It would not have been until people began to live in fixed communities and farm that we would have had access to milk as a staple. Then mutant genes allowing the consumption of lactose would have been a benefit.

As civilization spread through Europe milk consumption would have been an important advantage, which explains why this gene is more common in white populations.

There is nothing racist about any of this. It's just genetics and evolution. Consumption of milk is no more racist than Christmas. Western nations were founded and built by European WASPs who both consumed milk and celebrated Christian holidays.
    Good read...however the "INTOLERANT" remark was directed more towards the theme of the thread (racism) than anyone's digestive issues.
    Last edited by Camo tung; 03-27-2017 at 08:14 PM.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

Always against the grain Booletsnotreactwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malus View Post
    Great quality reporting from the Washington Times. Not fake (well, who knows), but, utter nonsense and crap nonetheless. Don't fall prey to ridiculous discussions....

It's funny seeing everybody here all riled up, stuff like this is a distraction. It's to antagonize the right with the left, similarly absurd shit is posted on the right from the left. I won't deny that there's major problems with the left nowadays and that I self identify as being on the right but this fake news bullshit from the right and the left is basically to pit everyone against each other and away from the real issues.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Booletsnotreactwell

Malus (03-28-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Booletsnotreactwell View Post
    It's funny seeing everybody here all riled up, stuff like this is a distraction. It's to antagonize the right with the left, similarly absurd shit is posted on the right from the left. I won't deny that there's major problems with the left nowadays and that I self identify as being on the right but this fake news bullshit from the right and the left is basically to pit everyone against each other and away from the real issues.

Exactly. And there seems to be no end to the divisive subjects to distract and rile people up. Makes me think sometimes that the average person needs to be led. They seem so easy to fool......

Quote Originally Posted by Northshore View Post
    Kumis which is fermented Mare's Milk (A mare is a mature female horse) has apparently been documented by Herodotus (who is known as the father of history) to being made by the Scythians (nomadic people living where modern day Iran is) in the 5th century B.C.

Most likely as long as mankind has had any kind of domestic animals that produce milk it would be used as a food source.
    Don't know why it took me so long but just popped into my head now. Fermented milk would not have any lactose in it. Possibly lactose intolerance was one reason they were fermenting milk. There are other reasons as well but it is possible this shows a slow genetic change to milk consumption.

In the fermenting process, bacteria or yeast consume the sugars and expel acidic products that cause the milk proteins to clump.

MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

7. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Steveo9mm

Coke (03-28-2017), glockfan (03-28-2017), Rory McCanuck (03-28-2017), Swampdonkey (03-28-2017)

Banned
    South East from the center of the Universe

Well now it is not only milk! Nivea white skin care creme is also racist! They need to bring out black coloured skincare cream to show they are inclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    Well now it is not only milk! Nivea white skin care creme is also racist! They need to bring out black coloured skincare cream to show they are inclusive.

I rubbed some of that on a black chick once. She didn't seem to mind.
    NFA, CSSA, NRA,

Ama-gi, the earliest known written form of Liberty or Freedom

I do not believe that a majority can vote a person's life, property or freedom away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post

Would that be construed as "black face" and racist too?
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456