Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    What colour is the milk that comes out of Black t***ies?
    Know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin command here.

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Edward Teach

Mobusten (03-21-2017), Spectre (03-22-2017), Swampdonkey (03-21-2017)

You know what else is racist? Sickle cell.

Udderly absurd.

5. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By ilikemoose

Deuce-deuce (03-20-2017), Doug_M (03-21-2017), glockfan (03-21-2017), JustBen (03-21-2017), Swampdonkey (03-21-2017), Waterloomike (03-21-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce-deuce View Post
    You know what else is racist? Sickle cell.
    And Sarcoidosis. Tsk.
    You like Loud, Ugly Metal? We do it up right: http://www.deadairrepublic.com

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoose View Post
    Udderly absurd.
    Nice
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

Next time Black Lives Matter Toronto hold a protest I'm going to throw a couple 1L cartons of milk into the centre of the group like a couple grenades.

9. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By soulchaser

Forbes/Hutton (03-21-2017), glockfan (03-21-2017), M1917 Enfield (03-21-2017), speedloader (03-21-2017)

Chocolate milk, because you're not a racist, right?

Lactose intolerance is most common in Asian Americans.
    Somehow I doubt, that lactose intolerance is a causative factor in racial intolerance of African Americans.

[I don't know anything about Lactose intolerance, but a quick google...]

African American women (indeed women of any ethnicity) have breasts to feed milk to their babies.

Dec 2005

In the United States, approximately three fourths of African-Americans have the potential for symptoms of lactose intolerance because lactose digestion depends on the presence of the enzyme lactase-phlorizin hydrolase which is reduced by up to 90-95% in individuals with lactase nonpersistence. The 'African-American diet' is more likely to be low in a variety of vitamins and minerals, including calcium. African-Americans consume low amounts of dairy foods and do not meet recommended intakes of a variety of vitamins and minerals, including calcium. Low intake of calcium and other nutrients put African-Americans at an increased risk for chronic diseases. The 2005 Dietary Guidelines recommend consuming three servings of dairy foods per day to ensure adequate calcium intake, among other nutrients, and the National Medical Association has recently published a similar recommendation of three to four servings of dairy per day for the African-American population. Research has shown that lactose maldigesters, including African-American maldigesters, can consume at least one cup (8 oz) of milk without experiencing symptoms, and that tolerance can be improved by consuming the milk with a meal, choosing yogurt or hard cheeses, or using products that aid in the digestion of lactose such as lactase supplements or lactose-reduced milks.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16373956
    The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans (DGA) recommend three servings per day of low-fat and fat-free milk and milk products, such as yogurt and cheese, to help close the gap on calcium, vitamin D, and potassium. This advice—although well intentioned—often is culturally challenging for many black and Hispanic Americans who believe they're lactose intolerant.
    Lactose intolerance, real or perceived, resulting in self-restriction of dairy foods has been identified by the National Institutes of Health as a public health problem
    -- http://www.todaysdietitian.com/newar.../1215p16.shtml
    A chart of various ethnics
    http://nutrigenomics.ucdavis.edu/?pa...se_Intolerance
    This group exists to "The mission of the Center is to reduce and ultimately eliminate health disparities resulting from adverse environment x genome interactions, particularly those involving nutritional, economic, and cultural factors. Our goal is to devise evidence-based nutritional interventions to prevent, mitigate and delay the onset of diseases such as obesity, Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, malnutrition and certain cancers. To achieve this goal, the Center is taking an interdisciplinary approach to develop culturally compatible methods and novel technologies to elucidate the complex interactions between environmental triggers, genes, and disease."
    Data does not equal information, and information does not equal understanding.

Milk is racist and here is the photographic proof:

I knew those cud chewers were up to something.
    People who work for a living are being overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

I like milk. And ice cream.

Am i a nazi?

I'm also a known cow milker.

I like it raw.
    NFA, CSSA, NRA,

Ama-gi, the earliest known written form of Liberty or Freedom

I do not believe that a majority can vote a person's life, property or freedom away from them.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast