Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Malus View Post
    It should be yes to "everything" mother nature gives us and no to what "man" tries to convince us we need.....
    MJ as we know it today doesn't come from nature (breeding).

Regardless, I was just pointing out the complete hypocrisy of the government.

3. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By ESnel

firemachine69 (04-23-2017), infidel29 (04-25-2017), Rory McCanuck (04-24-2017), speedloader (04-23-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by firemachine69 View Post
    MJ as we know it today doesn't come from nature (breeding).

The only reason we have "todays" brand is because of controlled growing environments/selective hybrid process (like any farmer would do). Mind you, hash is the same as its always been with no change. Pot, well, all they've done is made more potent and effective (high or medicinally). They haven't invented/GMO or injected crap into it to create some frankenstein substance......

The only reason we have "todays" brand is because of controlled growing environments/selective hybrid process (like any farmer would do). Mind you, hash is the same as its always been with no change. Pot, well, all they've done is made more potent and effective (high or medicinally). They haven't invented/GMO or injected crap into it to create some frankenstein substance......
    Wait for it.

It should be yes to "everything" mother nature gives us and no to what "man" tries to convince us we need.....
    Mother Nature didn't give us coal and oil? Then were'd it come from and who made it?

Quote Originally Posted by FallisCowboy View Post
    Wait for it.
    I am. If they take my guns and trucks and put me in a retirement home, I'm doing all the drugs I can try. I hope they've got some good stuff going by then, like a mix of mdma, mushrooms, pot, all in a controlled-release implant.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdonkey View Post
    I am. If they take my guns and trucks and put me in a retirement home, I'm doing all the drugs I can try. I hope they've got some good stuff going by then, like a mix of mdma, mushrooms, pot, all in a controlled-release implant.
    But not too controlled... eheh

9. The Following User Liked This Post By Likeaboss

Swampdonkey (04-24-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    Mother Nature didn't give us coal and oil? Then were'd it come from and who made it?

Thought we were talking about pot?

Anyways, climate change is a joke.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234