Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    Nothing here. Not even a response from them when questions were asked.
    I received a ballot, but still no membership info.

You don't need your membership card to vote. Over the years there have been consistent problems with the issuance of membership cards. Always seems to be a massive delay. Not sure what the problem is, but hopefully the new leader can address it.

In any event, if you have received a ballot, you know that you are a member in good standing and can vote.

Manitoba, with Liberals to the East, NDP to the west, Book-ended by village idiots
    Me too. Already voted. Getting lots of snail mail now that I've unsubscribed from emails.
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace him (Justin Trudeau) with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

Quote Originally Posted by mojo88 View Post
    You don't need your membership card to vote.
    Understood, but that's not the point. I haven't even received a single response from anyone regarding the lack of communications from them. I get a lot of junk mail though, which is swiftly tossed out.

same here ballot received and tons of emails from the candidates and even a letter stating Max B supports Alberta carbon tax
    from and anonymous sender , that he then answered in an email saying it was BS but no membership info yet

I signed my Declaration Form on the line under "Your Vote will NOT be counted".

I detached the signable portion of the Declaration Form before signing the Declaration Form, even though the instructions said to
    sign the Declaration Form, then detach the signed portion of the form.
    I know, I'm taking a big chance there, but I don't think they'll mind.

Then I put the whole kit and caboodle into the Canada Post mail box.

That's $15 well spent !

7. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

mojo88 (05-16-2017)

Watch the fun unfold...https://www.conservative.ca/ballotva...rocessing.html

I'm pretty sure I just saw a giant copy of a firearms licence go into a yellow bin, which I presume means they likely won't count it since it doesn't have an address.

Quote Originally Posted by newshooter View Post

I'm pretty sure I just saw a giant copy of a firearms licence go into a yellow bin, which I presume means they likely won't count it since it doesn't have an address.
    [humor]

That's totally unfair! Some people have to put the ballots into a dark grey box on their left, while others have to put the ballots into a dark grey box on their right!

And the big light grey bins at the back left that they keep dumping our ID into -- are they labeled "keep for Russian Identity Theft Ring" ?

All the men have mid grey hair (most balding), except the man who tapes the little dark grey ballot boxes shut with blue tape.

[fact]

Out of about 250 ballots being processed in the few minutes I had it on in the background, I only saw 1 ballot being held up for a second person to scrutinize and it was taken off screen.
    Data does not equal information, and information does not equal understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    [humor]

That's totally unfair! Some people have to put the ballots into a dark grey box on their left, while others have to put the ballots into a dark grey box on their right!

And the big light grey bins at the back left that they keep dumping our ID into -- are they labeled "keep for Russian Identity Theft Ring" ?

All the men have mid grey hair (most balding), except the man who tapes the little dark grey ballot boxes shut with blue tape.

[fact]

Out of about 250 ballots being processed in the few minutes I had it on in the background, I only saw 1 ballot being held up for a second person to scrutinize and it was taken off screen.
    Let me know if you happen to see a grey bin with 4322 on it - it's mine. Was 60 gusting to 80 on garbage day this week...

Quote Originally Posted by newshooter View Post

Doesn't count unless you provide something with an address.

I used a bank bill and passport.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    CCFR, NRA, MDRGC, AFGC and GDRDC.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast