Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Japanese archery seems to use a draw back behind the head, but I imagine this requires a hell of a lot of practice to get good at. Like other other Japanese martial arts, it's taught in an extremely disciplined way over many years.
    If God didn't want holsters to be leather, he wouldn't have made so many damn cows.

"...big long monkey arms..." Same kind of issues a shooter with short arms but in the other direction. Doesn't matter much since arrows are cut to personal lengths anyway.
    Left vs right eyed is fixed with a bow by not using a sight and shooting with both eyes open. The arrow head is your front sight with a 6 o'clock hold. And like BrotherRockeye says, draw to the same place every time. Like my thumb knuckle under my cheek bone myself. That doesn't work for everybody though. Longer draw length usually goes to ones ear.
    "...gave me a right arm just to..." Hold the glass when pouring a beer. snicker.

"...gave me a right arm just to..." Hold the glass when pouring a beer. snicker."
    ------------

Ha ha...this made me laugh...upon reading it I realized that I pour with my left and hold the glass in my right.
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

I am right handed and shoot a left handed bow. My one eye sucks for sighting,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12