Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Cabelas Wpg on Tues had Remington range buckets of 350 @ $99.95 since your in Manitoba.

Quote Originally Posted by linung View Post
    I just checked Tenda. Barnaul is out of stock.

I got these a few week ago at Al Flaherty.

cheaper than the Barnaul. $38.99 per box

$279 is easily found. They sell them at that price at my range and I see FOC with similar price.

I had a lot of feeding and extraction issues with these; they felt gritty coming out of the box.

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by MarkR View Post
    Winchester steel case is dirty stuff; I got 1000 maxxtech from Bulls Eye, really cheap, accurate, fairly clean... but some over-loads in it; got one the other day that I had to drive out of the barrel with an aluminum rod. I'm hoping that they will give me a refund or a dollar for dollar exchange for some decent stuff. I'm done with bargain steel cased garbage. It's time to get the reloading press fired up again.

BTW, my indoor range allows steel cases and steel core ammo (surplus 7.62 x 25); always have.
    They gladly let me return it for credit. I cashed the credit in for dies, power, caps and bullets and am now reloading... and very happy with the ammo; just started reloading .45s, super happy with those too!

I was lucky my K100 ran what left of the Steel Forged ammo I had.

But after reloading, and going back to 115 grn. I'll stick to my mild, softer shooting 1000 FPS 124grn loads.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234